Should i get this for my boy who just got his license

Re: Should i get this for my boy who just got his license

All the rich and famous here.
If I'm in his shoe, i will let me son pick up experience from driving in Singapore using my car before I buy one for him if i can afford it.
Objective is to make him be a bit cautious cos he is driving his old man's car and if he crashes it, he is done for it.

my boy will have to earn his first car with his own money. i will only pay all it takes for his education.

totoseow;541686 said:
my boy will have to earn his first car with his own money. i will only pay all it takes for his education.
haa you got the right mindset but u are a good father... bo kor leng..

totoseow;541686 said:

but u will still lend him ur lambo to go clubbing right...

Thanks for the comments, went down to take a look at the car with the boy, he seems interested, as to the value of the car and the gift, i think like some of the forumers have mentioned, its really a personal decision.

My father had my two brothers and i share a 280SL when we were schooling in uni in sg, they were based in HK.

So i think i am not overly pampering the poor kid, moreover, my business takes me out of sg often and its something i can do for him, and still teach him the value of money, he asked for a BN Lotus.

Terry;541714 said:
but u will still lend him ur lambo to go clubbing right...

no of cos not. my lambo is mine...i go clubbing but no luck so far. knn pui.

lambo has a named-driver policy yea? u dont want to get into costly acci

As if he will. Unless u consider daddy a driver, mummy a driver

totoseow;541686 said:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Recently I went with a long time hiadee on the weekend to visit car showroom. Brought the son along to let him see how expensive cars are in SG, with the objective of making him want to study and work harder in future.

KNN it was a mistake. Went to Stuttgart Auto...."Daddy, that 911 Turbo cabrio is what I like when I get my licence":shock:. Went to PML...."daddy, that Z4 s3.5 is also quite chio".:| Last but not least when to the Ferrari showroom..."Daddy, the California cabrio will suit me and you, or lets get that used F430 F1...great for clubbing" :ehhh:

Beng:slaphead:beng-son

Ahbengdriver;545662 said:
Recently I went with a long time hiadee on the weekend to visit car showroom. Brought the son along to let him see how expensive cars are in SG, with the objective of making him want to study and work harder in future.

KNN it was a mistake. Went to Stuttgart Auto...."Daddy, that 911 Turbo cabrio is what I like when I get my licence":shock:. Went to PML...."daddy, that Z4 s3.5 is also quite chio".:| Last but not least when to the Ferrari showroom..."Daddy, the California cabrio will suit me and you, or lets get that used F430 F1...great for clubbing" :ehhh:

Beng:slaphead:beng-son
hi Ahbeng long time no see! how is ur professional gambling life? profit or loss

abt the TS - the renault coupe i brought for my gf so far so good. tint at Sherman place black black, change tyres at AutoBac, extend 2 yrs warranty peace of mind. Gearbox sucks but gf say powerful. I paid downpayment she took the loan. $0 drive away.

the first word my son learned was "lambo"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88works

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back