SIC Superleggera data overlay

Re: SIC Superleggera data overlay

Put NOS or KERS, u can edge him.....

Oei! You dun yaya ok? :OTpolis:

More soon...

nono not yaya. just realised a lot more to b discovered...

i hv ended each TD thinking im maxed out on the car..just realising that there is so much more the car can give...another 2 seconds at the minimum if not more.
im honestly rethinking the decision to change car.

Oh and for those wondering, Jeremy did a 2:29.50 with a 75kg-ish passenger, with some traffic in the way. Time is data verified and passenger witnessed. All inline with previous data and accurate theoreticals. Sadly no video as was busy with some other M cars.

More to go still.

change for what, play with allignment set ups and tires next ....such a cheap option to explore...
your brakes are highly effective to induce massive retardation but i still hate it.
thanks for letting me drive your car ah...lv u deep deep.

Before changing alignment or tires, my vote is to keep working on consistency... on constantly reducing the 3 to 5 lap averages. Traffic will interfere, but the beauty of data is that you can very cleanly isolate the effect and still get a clean picture of consistency.

Jack you got PM :D

Shaun;522742 said:
Oh and for those wondering, Jeremy did a 2:29.50 with a 75kg-ish passenger, with some traffic in the way. Time is data verified and passenger witnessed. All inline with previous data and accurate theoreticals. Sadly no video as was busy with some other M cars.

More to go still.

the passenger forndnford was the single most motivating factor in the chase of the scud. i hv never had a passenger urging me like he was watching an engish premier league clash.

and im humbled by the data..thanks for the coaching n data interpreting...well worth every cent saved/spent (saved on modding car/spent in the learning). to all those who wanna do better on track, i urge u to consider investing in that racelogic and ask the datalogger face shaun to help u. we r talking major improvements from using the data to help. take it from me...im still learning every single TD from data.

CK also cheered me but no more time to go, really 5mins away so pitted....would hv had a cleaner lap if i were to continue as most people were already back in the pit..
next time if he becomes annnoying, eject his seat n toss him up in the air...

toto... i think you can do 2.25 if we put a zonda F in front of you.

but awesome driving there. a huge privilege to witness very consistent and smooth driving.

i think the scuderia and my cheering added easily another 50 bhp to your car.... hehehehehe...

totoseow;522746 said:
the passenger forndnford was the single most motivating factor in the chase of the scud. i hv never had a passenger urging me like he was watching an engish premier league clash.

LOL.. I really wish there was a camera in the car pointing back at both of you. The contrast would be hilarious... you sweating away, all serious and focused... vs CK whooping and clapping like a monkey lol.. he's hilarious. Did he get any times in his own car? It would be interesting to get data off that thing.. should be quite the straightliner!

and im humbled by the data..thanks for the coaching n data interpreting...well worth every cent saved/spent (saved on modding car/spent in the learning). to all those who wanna do better on track, i urge u to consider investing in that racelogic and ask the datalogger face shaun to help u. we r talking major improvements from using the data to help. take it from me...im still learning every single TD from data.
Wow thanks Jeremy, most other clients despite much more understanding of details, supported by marked reduction in times, specifically request that absolutely nothing of theirs be shared with anyone or even hinted at. No names, initials, car type, data, nothing.. zero, and they are reluctant even to tell their friends in private, or testify to the gains. I can definitely understand where they are coming from and I respect it and no soreness about anything at all, but I have to say it is refreshing to hear for once a testimonial like this. Probably is only the 5th time it has been done like this. It takes a confident person to be so open with his personal data and progression. Trust me when I say that 95% of auto enthusiasts aren't.

But like I wrote before to you in SMS, the concepts and test methods are only 20% or so in the enthusiast levels. In the pro levels maybe down to 2 - 5 %. The other 80-98% is execution... focused practice, visualization, commitment etc. So it comes a lot down to the driver. Without putting in the hardwork, we all plateau.

The concepts just improve thought processes and data makes the overall tracking and analysis process objective..giving a detailed history to use, and a projection to look ahead to. How to measure and assess certain factors, form a plan, make efficient use of limited track time, repeat - the rest is all driver, so make sure to thank yourself big time!

Cheers man

====

Ford, you cheeky fellow you.... toss you a treat...peanut or banana? Your choice :wavey:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back