SIC Track Day - 6th March 2011 Pictures [PICTURE INTENSIVE]

Re: SIC Track Day - 6th March 2011 Pictures [PICTURE INTENSIVE]

Whose Evo was that? flamethrower evo..., on every lap...

Hey Lester, glad you had a good time at the track. Nice photos mate.. next time I guess you will be driving :D

dino;619879 said:
Orh.... I tell General..

hahahaha.... sharing is caring.... general say one.

IronIIoxide;619887 said:

hahaha think they are referring to mine.... number plate 45... thats how I stop people from poking me... unless they want barbecue front bumper....

Last edited by a moderator:

RaidenGear;619814 said:
I can be your witness on the flame spewing evo ;) haha. Wanted to take a pic on it but either kept missing it or sometimes don't have :( so sway sia

hahaha.... pity.

TripleM;619838 said:
Mr Gan,
I saw flames coming out of your exos and i was hoping it would just go kaboom so u could get a new car..

damn suey ah you smoothie!

dino;619877 said:
Is that right?? hahaha.. dont play name leh.. paiseh la.. haha.

dino/fabio/mushroom/ronnie.... all the same lah!!!! still got labia according to toto... hahahahaha

IronIIoxide;619887 said:

oh yes, i saw the flame too...........

power
cheers

i've been to other track days but BMW track day was always the fun one. Will join u guys soon when the time comes.

harold996tt;619912 said:
hahahaha.... sharing is caring.... general say one.

hahaha think they are referring to mine.... number plate 45... thats how I stop people from poking me... unless they want barbecue front bumper....

Waa.. next time pour kerosene at the tip of your exhaust create a 'fireball'

[ame="http://vimeo.com/20739222"]http://vimeo.com/20739222[/ame]

Here's a glimpse to the spin...

golfgti;619785 said:
maybe he running out of petrol so must draft u to save fuel LOL.. thk i know that guy... quite aggressive driver but outside the car is nice fella.. weird haha

it's not weird , just alot of ego is all i can summarise...

since u said he is quite aggro, maybe there's a need to review his participation nx time in bmwsg track day...

TripleM;620389 said:

since u said he is quite aggro, maybe there's a need to review his participation nx time in bmwsg track day...

Agreed.

Regardless of what the person is like outside of his car.... no excuses for being a prik when driving especially on public roads and when driving back from an event that all have just participated at....

if really got balls and skills, poke at the track to prove... not on public roads...

:biggun:

harold996tt;620397 said:
Agreed.

Regardless of what the person is like outside of his car.... no excuses for being a prik when driving especially on public roads and when driving back from an event that all have just participated at....

if really got balls and skills, poke at the track to prove... not on public roads...

:biggun:

next time i lead convoy home. nobody overtakes me. pls carry chilli in ur car. rub in ur eyes to prevent falling asleep

i have tabasco sauce....

totoseow;620398 said:
next time i lead convoy home. nobody overtakes me. pls carry chilli in ur car. rub in ur eyes to prevent falling asleep

TripleM;620401 said:
i have tabasco sauce....

put tobasco on koo koo...

play rihanna...

even someone poke smoothie he wont notice or care....

If anyone has ever attended HPC trackdays.. it's pretty cool in some ways. They have a mandatory post-trackday debrief, and all safety violators are called up in front of all participants, and they are made to explain what went wrong and why they think it went wrong and how not to have it happen again. The instructors all chime in and it's a completely open discussion in front of everyone. It was very funny the first time I saw it...pretty embarrassing for the violator, but I would think highly effective at educating everyone and preventing repeats. It's done in a pretty warm and supportive way though..very nice about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaun;620528 said:
If anyone has ever attended HPC trackdays.. it's pretty cool in some ways. They have a mandatory post-trackday debrief, and all safety violators are called up in front of all participants, and they are made to explain what went wrong and why they think it went wrong and how not to have it happen again. The instructors all chime in and it's a completely open discussion in front of everyone. It was very funny the first time I saw it...pretty embarrassing for the violator, but I would think highly effective at educating everyone and preventing repeats. It's done in a pretty warm and supportive way though..very nice about it.

Yeah I attended that sometime last year. Kinda good thing to do but when u hv bigger crowd maybe it gets bit time consuming...

TripleM;620389 said:

Yup, ban the bugger!!!

'The Great White'

harold996tt;620397 said:

Or just go out solo against the clock and set an excellent time and get it down in data and/or transponder list. Min variables, max safety :D

Shaun;620633 said:
Or just go out solo against the clock and set an excellent time and get it down in data and/or transponder list. Min variables, max safety :D

I was waiting for you to say that!!! :) and truth be told that is the best thing to do.. And if can get time below 2.30 then put big sticker on the side declaring timing of your car saying 2.25-Ascendant Verified... then shiok already. Let anyone poke, no issues. Nothing to prove... or in my case, 3.00 minutes, Ascendant verified.... but due to hangover. yeah.

harold996tt;620666 said:
I was waiting for you to say that!!! :) and truth be told that is the best thing to do.. And if can get time below 2.30 then put big sticker on the side declaring timing of your car saying 2.25-Ascendant Verified... then shiok already. Let anyone poke, no issues. Nothing to prove... or in my case, 3.00 minutes, Ascendant verified.... but due to hangover. yeah.

Hahah cool.

How about printing your verified times at both tracks onto a bunch of namecards. When the clowns start clowing, you wait until the next stoplight then wind down your window and smile across at the driver and give him a friendly nod too. When he assumes you want to talk to him because of winding the window down, he'll wind his window down too. At which point you yell across at him "DID YOU FART TOO?!"

Then before he can react and the lights go green you throw him a card with your times printed on it, contact details, invitation to track, and a reminder not to be a clown. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back