SIC Track Day - 6th March 2011 Pictures [PICTURE INTENSIVE]

Re: SIC Track Day - 6th March 2011 Pictures [PICTURE INTENSIVE]

Come on Harold, live up to your Stig stickers bud !

Excellent pics -- many thanks :thumbsup:

more pics pls.
saw a camera man shooting at turn 1.

Here you go guys. No pictures... video only!!!

[ame=http://vimeo.com/21245717]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

Here's a permalink - [disable]http://vimeo.com/21245717[disable]

Its my first time doing editing and my video-ing is pretty amateurish. Apologize if you guys don't like the camshots or song input in this... keke

I've compiled the highlights (Mostly flat runs and turn 1, so there's not much of a exciting video, but its still viewable if you guys want to see turns and more turns...)

**Alternatively, please, you can view through my blog at ironiioxide.wordpress.com**
**Mods, the blogsite is harmless, but if deem it as a violation, its ok to remove it...**

Last edited by a moderator:

IronIIoxide, nice job. obvioiusly my favourite bit is at 4:47...

can't wait for the next trackday!

Hey Kuvesh! Thanks man dude! Wanted to get across to the 'grandstand' area but don't know the way... Could have done better, I only knew there was a access at Turn 1 after scouring an hour for better shots...

very good job. c u next TD!.

totoseow;623494 said:
very good job. c u next TD!.

Thanks man dude! Next TD I plant cams all over your lambo can? keke :nehnehhh:

IronIIoxide;623451 said:

Untitled on Vimeo

Its my first time doing editing and my video-ing is pretty amateurish. Apologize if you guys don't like the camshots or song input in this... keke

I've compiled the highlights (Mostly flat runs and turn 1, so there's not much of a exciting video, but its still viewable if you guys want to see turns and more turns...)

**Alternatively, please, you can view through my blog at ironiioxide.wordpress.com**
**Mods, the blogsite is harmless, but if deem it as a violation, its ok to remove it...**

Great video..............

thumbs up!!!
cheers

Looks like fun. Never tracked despite fully intending when I first got my Elise. Hope to join in the next track day.

IronIIoxide;623451 said:

Untitled on Vimeo

WoOWOOWOW! nice video man! Hope to see you next TD! ;)

Btw, please don't take this the wrong way but i'd like to hear the engine sounds on the track...Maybe make the background track abit softer...? :)

Hey Jing Wei (?), nice video..good work!

Great video :thumbsup: Any more of the wifey's cab's body rolling like what you had at 6:38 ;)

Elite;623834 said:
Great video :thumbsup: Any more of the wifey's cab's body rolling like what you had at 6:38 ;)

Thx man bro, unfortunately I've only captured 2 clips of that, the rest are pretty much bad edits or me and my friend's voices in it... There's a black evo I wanted to catch it spitting flames (like every single lap), but wasn't quick enough.

Will see you on the next track day though!

RaidenGear;623645 said:
WoOWOOWOW! nice video man! Hope to see you next TD! ;)

Btw, please don't take this the wrong way but i'd like to hear the engine sounds on the track...Maybe make the background track abit softer...? :)

Haha, thanks dude! Noted on that. Initially I wanted to torture you guys on a 2 min intro... keke, my friend commented its damn draggy...

IronIIoxide;623886 said:
.... There's a black evo I wanted to catch it spitting flames (like every single lap), but wasn't quick enough.

that would be me....will try to spit more n longer for u to capture nxt time =P

stanch;624005 said:
that would be me....will try to spit more n longer for u to capture nxt time =P

You driving back your black evo? Its pretty unfortunate that May 7 is a Saturday, and I've got church in the evening, I'll confirm again if I can make it up North...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back