Silveric's E90 White Angels

Re: Silveric's E90 White Angels

hi bro,
like to check the front carbon fibre lip is done at where? is it customise? as im looking for my z4.

Whassup with the blinking eyes? New trend amongst the youngings these days eh?

hellboyII;366074 said:
hi bro,
like to check the front carbon fibre lip is done at where? is it customise? as im looking for my z4.

This one you gotta check with Silveric(fellow bmw sg member), I not sure also, Im just helping him to post up his pictures and videos only :)

ACS6;366112 said:
Whassup with the blinking eyes? New trend amongst the youngings these days eh?

Haha I also dunno lei, but seems quite interesting though. Im still considering whether to install the white angel lights man. I see silveric's car, very itchy :lol2:

Yapster;366125 said:
hey bro can pm how much it cost to fix up the lights? thanks!! :)

Hi Bro, U PM Silveric on this? Im not sure also cos I did not do this mod yet. :)

Bro delrosa, many tks for photo-taking and posting for me.. i got a shock this morning! :) nevertheless, i very very happy with the photos.. must treat u cofe liao la! :lol2:

silveric;366140 said:
Bro delrosa, many tks for photo-taking and posting for me.. i got a shock this morning! :) nevertheless, i very very happy with the photos.. must treat u cofe liao la! :lol2:

Ya man, have to drag myself out on a lazy sunday afternoon to take photo for U. Kopi and Chicken Rice on you hor! :lol2:

WAH!!:yikess: swee swee pair of eyes ya...

silveric;366140 said:

Hi Silveric...can PM me details viz price, no. of bulbs changed, plug&play? else, where did you get it fitted? Thanks.

hi,
so the angel eye is bmw oem part installed by SWC and the bulb was changed to the umnitza bulb?

can help to clarify or pm? I can feeeel the poison =)

congratz on the Xenon Eric! that definitely look meaner on your ride!

Hi vngooi, i oredi post the address and contact in page 1. juz call them for the pricing!

Hi Rev, i like to tks Mike from SWC installed the bi-xenon for me.. as for the Umnitza LED is done by terence from elitesperformance, if u r interested juz gv them a call.

Bro tom_ting, tks for the compliment! i felt excited and shiok too!
When u come to town, gv me a call la! i contact the rest den we go for cofe k! Take care!

silveric;366960 said:
Hi vngooi, i oredi post the address and contact in page 1. juz call them for the pricing!

Hi Rev, i like to tks Mike from SWC installed the bi-xenon for me.. as for the Umnitza LED is done by terence from elitesperformance, if u r interested juz gv them a call.

Hi,

Is this only for cars that already come with the original bi-xenon angel eyes or is this mod also applicable to cars that come with the normal halogen headlight set with no angel eye?

the blinking is caused due to the difference in voltage and its normal..will go off after awhile....

as for changing to white angel eyes your car must already have a xenon else cannot install the umnitza...original OEM xenons can be gotten and installed at SWC...

Congrats on gettin the xenons done!
the white ring marker really looks bright, much better than Brex brand which i tried..... not visible at all during daytime .

silveric;366561 said:
Hi, if anyone interested installing the umnitza white angel eye, pls send email to DefaultHomePage and ask for the pricing. tks!

bro

non sponsor cannot advertise hor.
later yellow card for u.

cheers

silveric;367075 said:
Hi SILVER, many tks..... your car bloody fierce leh!
u driving at punggol/sengkang area? saw a silver E90 like urs:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back