• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Simota Aero Form Air Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

rex7_vtec

BMW.SG Admin
E46 320/325 - SGD$350 (Shipped) 4 pieces available

E46 330 - SGD$350 (Shipped) 2 pieces available

E46 M3 - SGD$525 (Shipped) 10 pieces available

I have ordered these items and they will come in only end Feb early Mar. They are coming in by sea freight together with some other items that other bros have ordered.

Just let me know if anyone is interested and I will update you guys once it has arrived.

Regards
Barry

wah... cool!

Hi All,

For the Simota to use the E46 onto E36 is not advisable as the the part which connects from the black duct to the Simota is different. I got myself specially "cut" for E36. Should have for E36.

Cheers

Slurp....... :drool:

Cool stuff man!!!! Great price too!!! Mai Tu liao!!!

:twisted:

'The Great White'

Re: Simota Aero Form Air Intake

rex7_vtec said:

I have ordered these items and they will come in only end Feb early Mar. They are coming in by sea freight together with some other items that other bros have ordered.

Just let me know if anyone is interested and I will update you guys once it has arrived.

Regards
Barry

I've checked the Simota website... It should be able to fit a E46 318i right? I'm interested in getting one.. Keep me informed. Thanks...

rex7_vtec said:

Regards
Barry
can it fit the 4pot valvetronic?? or is there any model for the 4pot valvetronic?? i am interested

Simota

Hi,

Do you know of any comments on the performance gain for a 330i with the Simota ? I am quite keen on a set.

rex7_vtec said:

Regards
Barry
Hi Barry, anything for e39? Pls advise.

AC Boy said:
rex7_vtec said:

Regards
Barry
Hi Barry, anything for e39? Pls advise.

mai tu liao...lup one first, talk later

Re: Simota

Brave7012 said:
Hi,

Do you know of any comments on the performance gain for a 330i with the Simota ? I am quite keen on a set.

Hello Brave7012,

Welcome to the Forum!! I hope that u will enjoy the time surfing here!

The induction sound is definitely louder on the whole and "butt feel" is there but as for quantitative HP increase, its quite minimal actually.

Barry, our rex7_vtec, can give u a better explanation since he has a Simota on his 330ci! :thumbsup:

Cheers and welcome! :wavey:

Thank you. Barry, any comments to share ?

Barry, our rex7_vtec, can give u a better explanation since he has a Simota on his 330ci! :thumbsup:

Cheers and welcome! :wavey:[/quote]

Thank you. Barry, any comments to share ?

Cheers and welcome! :wavey:[/quote]

Bogey_free, Derektvy, snowman: I have checked the Simota website and there is indeed an intake system for the E46 318i. The 4 pot valvetronic engine is running on a M43 I think. I will put up the price once my supplier has confirmed availability too.

AC_Boy: In regards to the E39, Simota does not have a specific intake for it. However I was speaking to gabey earlier and he was indicating that it should be the same since both E39 and E46 are running on the same engine? Your best bet would be to check with your usual mechanic if the intake piping size for the E39 is the same as the E46 and also if there is sufficient space to fit in the whole Aero Form induction kit.

Brave7012: Hey dude, the current one on my car now is by Blitz, I actually borrowed it from a forum bro here just to try out the sound and performance increase feel. However technically speaking the Simota intake should be louder when you full throttle becoz of he design. Looking like a trumpet induction sound could be raw and bassy.

I believe there are a few forum bros here that has the Simota induction kit installed. Perhaps it would be a good idea to meetup with them and have a look at it or even perhaps a taxi ride if possible?

Regards
Barry

rex7_vtec said:
Bogey_free, Derektvy, snowman: I have checked the Simota website and there is indeed an intake system for the E46 318i. The 4 pot valvetronic engine is running on a M43 I think. I will put up the price once my supplier has confirmed availability too.

AC_Boy: In regards to the E39, Simota does not have a specific intake for it. However I was speaking to gabey earlier and he was indicating that it should be the same since both E39 and E46 are running on the same engine? Your best bet would be to check with your usual mechanic if the intake piping size for the E39 is the same as the E46 and also if there is sufficient space to fit in the whole Aero Form induction kit.

Brave7012: Hey dude, the current one on my car now is by Blitz, I actually borrowed it from a forum bro here just to try out the sound and performance increase feel. However technically speaking the Simota intake should be louder when you full throttle becoz of he design. Looking like a trumpet induction sound could be raw and bassy.

I believe there are a few forum bros here that has the Simota induction kit installed. Perhaps it would be a good idea to meetup with them and have a look at it or even perhaps a taxi ride if possible?

Regards
Barry
er... the 4pot valvetronic engine is N42

is there any difference in the 318 version and the 320 version. is there any difference in the size or anything or just the mounting kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back