Simota Aero Form Intake System

snowman

hi, anybody try the Simota Aero Form Intake System on their valvetronic already??? would like to hear some comments from u guys. it look like GruppeM, hee.....

thanks
cheers!

Re: Simota Aero Form Intake System

Hi Snowman,

I had it for few months fitted on my 2003 FL 318i valvetronic and but later replaced it to cyberspeed carbon superflow airbox. It is OK if you like it loud.

Derek

Derek Png said:
Hi Snowman,

I had it for few months fitted on my 2003 FL 318i valvetronic and but later replaced it to cyberspeed carbon superflow airbox. It is OK if you like it loud.

Derek
oh... u mean its really loud? anyway, is there any performance gain?? any lost in low end power??

thanks for sharing

installed it last month from barry ... slight loss of low end torque but makes up for it in the mid to high end torque ... the sound it produces ... if a ferrari sets your heart racing ... this will at least give you a jolt =) mines a 04 318 valvetronic btw ... and im not getting rid of it!

kevinm said:
installed it last month from barry ... slight loss of low end torque but makes up for it in the mid to high end torque ... the sound it produces ... if a ferrari sets your heart racing ... this will at least give you a jolt =) mines a 04 318 valvetronic btw ... and im not getting rid of it!
wow! nice to hear that, hee.... where did u got it installed?

erm barry recommended his friend at bukit timah ... forgot e shop name but its at upper bukit timah ... around the al amein there ... there's a car shop speciliasing in car audio ... did the installation there bro ... and oh yeah with regards the sound its whether you like it loud ... i live on the 27th floor but when im about 100 metres from my house ... my mom knows im home already lol ...

kevinm said:
erm barry recommended his friend at bukit timah ... forgot e shop name but its at upper bukit timah ... around the al amein there ... there's a car shop speciliasing in car audio ... did the installation there bro ... and oh yeah with regards the sound its whether you like it loud ... i live on the 27th floor but when im about 100 metres from my house ... my mom knows im home already lol ...
wow, thats loud! but i like, hee.....

rex7_vtec said:
Thanks Kevin for the info.

Snowman, there's an offer going on now if you are interested. Kevin got the good deal too.
oh, can tell me whats the offer???

rex7_vtec said:
Thanks Kevin for the info.

Snowman, there's an offer going on now if you are interested. Kevin got the good deal too.
hi, may i know whats the offer???

pm him snowman ... jus drop him or if you really need, pm me for his mobile no.

I have on installed on my E46 320i. Definitely money well spent - very aggressive intake note.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88vnus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back