Singapore Motor Show

Racebred said:
huh its this friday? so fast collect ticket liao ah. this friday i cannot got company dnd. i guess we'd have to go on private date on our own later on.

not collect ticket yet lar onli debt collection... if u cannot make it then i meet u other time lor.... what to do.... maybe by then i can pass u the ticket already

rodders said:
Racebred said:
huh its this friday? so fast collect ticket liao ah. this friday i cannot got company dnd. i guess we'd have to go on private date on our own later on.
I wonder who's gonna be the shark and who's gonna be the dinner here...... :biggun:

shark n dinner? no lar both of us so friendly one where got shark

winnercafe said:
rodders said:
Racebred said:
I wonder who's gonna be the shark and who's gonna be the dinner here...... :biggun:

shark n dinner? no lar both of us so friendly one where got shark
Don't bet on it!!

ok lah you pay for me first lah. if i dont like the show at most i run away you kena stuck with extra unpaid ticket lan lan only loh.

thanks ah.

winnercafe said:
Hymics said:
winnercafe said:
ok i will close this thread on 8 Oct 04 5 pm. Kindly be at the PDC at marina south, pool factor between 7pm to 8pm this friday (unless u want to join us for movie at Plaza Singapura) so that i can collect the money from u in adv... if u cannot make it kindly PM me for another arrangement....

Okie... but my question is : when touch down at PDC, I just need to shout " Debt Collector, Debt Collector", you will appear?? :errmm:

You now lah, I still hv not met up with fellow bros and sis.. :oops: :oops:

there isn't much sister around.... look for ziyi shouldn't be too difficult

See you Sister.. :)

You die, I die.......You jump, I jump lor.............
whahahahahahahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back