Singapore Police chase - Accident

Re: Singapore Police chase - Accident

OMG!!! Makes my hairs stand.

snowdog;438259 said:
OMG!!! Makes my hairs stand.

same here....after watching the accident make my hair stand also... kuku suddenly become small small... must stop driving car.... SOLUTION= switch to MRTTTTT safer...:dance:

I know someone who is a VSC (Volunteer Police). Didn't know they (VSC) could do TP duty. Got into a serious accident last week, buang his TP motorbike close to 100km chasing one Ferrari at good old 40 tiangs!

Goodness, he survived with nothing more a badly bruise left leg and one broken finger! Crazy bugger.

LionFlyer;438300 said:
I know someone who is a VSC (Volunteer Police). Didn't know they (VSC) could do TP duty. Got into a serious accident last week, buang his TP motorbike close to 100km chasing one Ferrari at good old 40 tiangs!

Goodness, he survived with nothing more a badly bruise left leg and one broken finger! Crazy bugger.
road so straight also can buang his bike..:chinese:

I think the bugger now in bikers HEAVen......!!!!!

LionFlyer;438300 said:

volunteer also so ON ! wow piang not worth.. Singapore road relax relax chase with TP bike sure can catch him.. not many road for Ferrari maintain 200km/hr..

LionFlyer;438300 said:

VSC, not much training, don't ride/chase everyday like the regulars, when they start chasing i think the danger factor for them is like plus 1000% :juggle:

iScoupe;438352 said:
volunteer also so ON ! wow piang not worth.. Singapore road relax relax chase with TP bike sure can catch him.. not many road for Ferrari maintain 200km/hr..

Ya man, volunteer also so on, can get (the Ferrari), get, cannot get just go drink kopi better, no need to put his life on the line. :screwedu:

iScoupe;438352 said:

thinking about it, you MUST be ON otherwise, why bother be a volunteer and waste his time? Obviously, he does not need the extra money. A lot volunteered because they get a kick out of it (play policemen, wear the uniform... stopping BMWs!)!

sherman0888;438274 said:
same here....after watching the accident make my hair stand also... kuku suddenly become small small... must stop driving car.... SOLUTION= switch to MRTTTTT safer...:dance:

But still, there is small amount of risk in everything you do. Relax, man. If you are bothered by the sentence that I have just said, u will have sleepless nights. :lol2:

Darth Vader;438473 said:
biker enjoying his 70 virgins somewhere in heavens.

What makes you think that the biker is a Muslim?

is TP in this case equally reckless for giving high speed chase in public road? what happened if the motorcycle whacked another motorcycle in the process and kill the other motorist as well? what is sg TP protocol on this?

ever watch 911 on Fox?.. the cops are always mindful on getting too close to the suspect's car in hi speed chase if there are potential danger the suspect can do that could conpromise public safety during the hot pursuit. Only when surroundings are clear... they home in on it and get nasty with the suspect!

also from the video how one tell it is an "ahmed"? coz it is motorcyclist?

zag said:
is TP in this case equally reckless for giving high speed chase in public road? what happened if the motorcycle whacked another motorcycle in the process and kill the other motorist as well? what is sg TP protocol on this?

ever watch 911 on Fox?.. the cops are always mindful on getting too close to the suspect's car in hi speed chase if there are potential danger the suspect can do that could conpromise public safety during the hot pursuit. Only when surroundings are clear... they home in on it and get nasty with the suspect!

+1. I think the consideration of potential damages or casualties caused to other road users is paramount...... not just about "it's my job to nap criminals...."

Deepest condolences to the family of the rider. Don't think he made it. Horrific horrific accident. Gut wrenching to even watch the clip.

zag;438545 said:

If the biker stopped, there will never be a chase. Let alone a high speed chase... :errmm:

yes he didnt make it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups