Singapore road accidents

axl

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tULMTKrkhiw[/YOUTUBE]

0:39 is really :(

Re: Singapore road accidents

You and Dangoy surf the same forums is it?

Whoa that van can drift man.... and the last one, dunno whether to laugh or feel sorry - he would not have slammed into the bus had he not been so kaypoh to stare at the car stopped on the shoulder....

Breyton;423456 said:
Whoa that van can drift man.... and the last one, dunno whether to laugh or feel sorry - he would not have slammed into the bus had he not been so kaypoh to stare at the car stopped on the shoulder....
The van was on the right lane on the expressway?

Just rewatched the last one at 0.39. Did the camera just happen to pan at that moment? Timing is just right to show the first car stopped on the shoulder, then pan right to catch the motorcyclist slam into the bus....

this video has been using for many yrs, i watch the part 2 when i was attending a TP forum...
knn come out besides drive slow.. i eat western food my steak i prefer well done..

SubZero;423492 said:
that's motorcycle pinball

looks more like bike sandwich.

iScoupe;423526 said:
this video has been using for many yrs, i watch the part 2 when i was attending a TP forum...
knn come out besides drive slow.. i eat western food my steak i prefer well done..

eh, y u attend TP forum? kena invited to drink kopi? :lol2:

and don't understand wat u saying - cos 1) you never drive slow, and 2) you prefer bak kut teh to steak...

but seriously, some of the bikers are asking for it.

how many times have you guys encountered a mac or pizza hut delivery guy cutting into your lane especially at the traffic lights and beating red lights? have almost knocked into the countless of times...

no one stop to help that poor bike which hit the bus??

gadaffi;423559 said:
no one stop to help that poor bike which hit the bus??
the actual video was longer before he get help...
2nd part of video got a school girl face kanna smash by a mini bus mirror, the face tear into half ! !

jinooi;423543 said:
eh, y u attend TP forum? kena invited to drink kopi? :lol2:

and don't understand wat u saying - cos 1) you never drive slow, and 2) you prefer bak kut teh to steak...

but seriously, some of the bikers are asking for it.

how many times have you guys encountered a mac or pizza hut delivery guy cutting into your lane especially at the traffic lights and beating red lights? have almost knocked into the countless of times...
hmmm i try to go join TP to catch pple like u....

pizza or mac deliver late, mototbike salary kanna cut ma...

iScoupe;423592 said:
the actual video was longer before he get help...
2nd part of video got a school girl face kanna smash by a mini bus mirror, the face tear into half

OK never mind, don't wish to watch that kind of video

dansplace;423789 said:
you mean bike OR biker? :cloud9:

ok i forget the r

the motorcycle tio pinballed is a good example why bikes should be ban for travelling in the middle of 2 lanes..

its the van's fault... swerving into the bus' lane

Saw this video before. Still gut wrenching to watch esp. those bikers crashing into stationary objects.

Breyton;423485 said:
Just rewatched the last one at 0.39. Did the camera just happen to pan at that moment? Timing is just right to show the first car stopped on the shoulder, then pan right to catch the motorcyclist slam into the bus....

the bus driver also one kind, wtf stop in the middle of the lane in expressway.
seen all this from TP roadshow.. there are some that you really can laugh until peng..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back