So maybe 30 years later more SG women will go to PRC...

VolanteDB9

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Thousands rush to marry billionaires

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Thousands of women from all over China rushed for a matchmaking event with 11 billionaires in Guangzhou, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

Aged between 19 and 56, some of them came from as far as Singapore and Australia.

Over 2,800 women had to pass 11 tests set by experts in various fields such as physiognomy (face reading) and psychology before they would be considered by the billionaires.

Their family background, mental and body health conditions were also checked.

A candidate, identified only as Ah Ling, who recently graduated with a double Masters from an Australian university, said she came to register and get herself a billionaire husband.

"He is definitely better than me," said the 28-year-old who is currently attached to a research company.

Re: So maybe 30 years later more SG women will go to PRC...

probably in much less than 30yrs

VolanteDB9;819237 said:
..... A candidate, identified only as Ah Ling, who recently graduated with a double Masters from an Australian university, said she came to register and get herself a billionaire husband.

"He is definitely better than me," said the 28-year-old who is currently attached to a research company.
Even if she is a scientist, professor or genius, I believe her statement still be e same... of course he is better than you bitch, he's a billionaire, your previous statement was indicative.

Angmoh Tua Kee mah... at least that's what SPGs would have you believe. So, yes, it's already happening. These Angmohs not being billionaires a minor irrelevant point....

Billionaires but lack social graces and etiquette? Even their own people lament that the rich in their own country are assholes..

As the saying goes... You can take a man out of a farm but you cannot take the farm out of the man

Talk so much cock you, MW, if Li Bing Bing or Fan Bing Bing are rich tai tais, let you poke you want? Simi social grace?

I prefer Miko..smooth

....no need 30 yrs la....happening ....

.....PRC woomen here......SG woomen there lor....

....vicious cycle la....

...Beta 2 be single....can buy mny cars...:D....

where r pics of the candidates ?

hitmee say some of the forumer girls here CONFIRM FAIL FIRST ROUND

Terry;819365 said:
where r pics of the candidates ?

hitmee say some of the forumer girls here CONFIRM FAIL FIRST ROUND

NPNT................................ :biggun:

pls ask hitmee give review

babe;819451 said:
this is sad..:shakehea:

Sad of SG women goin to PRC or some forumers gals here fail 1st round?????

babe;819451 said:
this is sad..:shakehea:

....aiya....dun be sad Babe la....;)!! Jus remember ...all men here r gorgeous manhunt materials...

....hot stuffs indeed....drool.....:sleepy:

...:boring::boring:

....You r confident, den sum men I knw....tt is beautiful lor....dun be sad!!

....p.s.. MW is hawt though....I honest...:D

30 years later some rich PRC women will remember how SG women heap scorn on them...

maybe government be pragmatic when PRC women don't want to work in Geylang anymore...let local women work attract rich billion/millionaire PRC and INDIANs come for tourism...then again...with quality like Miss Earth...how sia...

wobbles;819298 said:
Angmoh Tua Kee mah... at least that's what SPGs would have you believe. So, yes, it's already happening. These Angmohs not being billionaires a minor irrelevant point....

Orh lang more tua kee...girth is more shiok than length...any forum girls want me intro u some orh kee?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
king52

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back