So nearly after 4 years..i got my Z4. :)

Re: So nearly after 4 years..i got my Z4. :)

Ryan..got taxi ride anot? i want..! :D

1.nicholastan91

congrats on ur z4 ryan !

Ryan,

great to see you on ECP on the way home today. You look cool in your car ... but you would have been cooler if you drop the top ... like me ;). Btw, your carplate number is so obvious. I can see it from far away!

CONGRATS Ryan!!!

Now time to make good use of the car... Come come.. join us this Sat to Malacca.. hahaha....:laughlik: :laughlik:

cgoh;186502 said:
Ryan,

great to see you on ECP on the way home today. You look cool in your car ... but you would have been cooler if you drop the top ... like me ;). Btw, your carplate number is so obvious. I can see it from far away!
Cgoh,

Great to have gotten that beep ;) Looking cool from your end as well...

Unfortunately i dont know but the weather for the past few days has just been too bloody humid for me to drive top down (even around 9-10pm at night). Either that or i'm suffering from a 0.5 degree sunburn.

Right now i'm really enjoying the drive albeit it being much, much firmer than my previous ride.

babe;186505 said:
CONGRATS Ryan!!!

Now time to make good use of the car... Come come.. join us this Sat to Malacca.. hahaha....:laughlik: :laughlik:
Babe,

I got work to do major site transition for company lah. :( I have to skip this one...sorry!

Hey Ryan...

I really can understand the +++ vibes you are experiencing right now... enjoying your drive and all... let me in on a little secret will ya?? Do you take slightly longer than usual routes after getting your new ride.. be it to work from home vice versa? kek kek kek

FiftyFive;186537 said:
Hey Ryan...

I really can understand the +++ vibes you are experiencing right now... enjoying your drive and all... let me in on a little secret will ya?? Do you take slightly longer than usual routes after getting your new ride.. be it to work from home vice versa? kek kek kek
Fiftyfive,

Haha.. alright i guess..i half expected this week to be a bit more driving intensive but i'm already starting to mellow my frequencies of finding excuses to go out to run unimportant errands.

Got to focus back on work and other menial things! heh heh.

Wah Good on you.
Must go over to yr place to have a closer view.
Congrats.:woottt:

A Big CONGRATULATIONS to you Ryan!!!

Congrats, ryan.

I was looking through some UK BMW magazines the other day and trying to guess which cars would be the future marque classics (like the E24 6 series, 2002, 1970s CSL, etc.). I'm pretty sure the Z4 will be one of them.

Hi Ryan,

Congrats and really happy for you.....can feel your joy from where I am!!!

Ryan, really heartfelt congrats to achieving your dream. I've heard you salivate about the Z4 since day 1, and today you've gone out and gotten yourself one. This will be a precurser to you getting everything you dream and work hard for in your life.

MRacer77;187635 said:
Nice rims! Those are 19's?

yeah, 19" if you refering to my post.

Very nasty 625's rims, always park opp. my small 318i. I hate him sometimes... :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back