Social badminton session - 5/4/12

Re: Social badminton session - 5/4/12

Heh. Bro hitmee, tmr is eve of super long weekend. Come join us :)

hitmee;787871 said:
Is badminton an individual game or team game?

U want to team with wobbles? Can, but u cannot stand behind, otherwise cannot see anything :p:silenced:

wobbles;787844 said:
Tomorrow will be the day. Hope to see the regular kakis there, and also bro Tanad27 in his spanking new Sapphire Black F13 M-sport AND Brobot C3PO (dun be shy, just come in & say hello!)
Wobbles, want to meet there abt 5:45 ? Just realised I can't stay long coz got church service. But would like to check out your 20" rims.

I'll definitely try to be there early! Hope to see you there!

So anyway, I got up at 6.55am this morning to try to book the court for 19/4. But me/my PC was too slow, so dint get it... :roll:

Contacted my friend Eric and he had 2 courts there for 7~9 and is willing to let C3 go at $5 "service fee"... so the 19th session will be an additional $1/player, unfortunately.

Hope you bros dun mind... at least we still get to work-out. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Great game bros! I think every cell in my poor tortured body is stuffed full of lactic acid. :D

Good meeting Bro Tanad27 too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passed by and saw a CB F13 parked outside 4xx9.
Swee siah.

C3P0;788343 said:
Passed by and saw a CB F13 parked outside 4xx9.
Swee siah.

Brobot, why you never come in bradder!? We also saw tanad27's all black 640i M-sport with 19". That one got sunroof heheheh.

Hey guys, thanks for the game. Nice to meet up with all of you and to put faces to names. I hope more pple turned up later coz it'd be damm shek to play doubles till 9 man.

Anyway, blessed Easter.

tanad27;788438 said:
Hey guys, thanks for the game. Nice to meet up with all of you and to put faces to names. I hope more pple turned up later coz it'd be damm shek to play doubles till 9 man.

Anyway, blessed Easter.

Blessed Easter bro! Beautiful ride you have there - I reckon the M sport goes super well with our respective rides! The best is yet to be!

wobbles;788380 said:
Brobot, why you never come in bradder!? We also saw tanad27's all black 640i M-sport with 19". That one got sunroof heheheh.

Oh, then was it your car I saw? 4xx9, with 3 digits the same. Black rims?

Mai la, I shy.....all so handsome and well built....

axl;788065 said:
So anyway, I got up at 6.55am this morning to try to book the court for 19/4. But me/my PC was too slow, so dint get it... :roll:

Contacted my friend Eric and he had 2 courts there for 7~9 and is willing to let C3 go at $5 "service fee"... so the 19th session will be an additional $1/player, unfortunately.

Hope you bros dun mind... at least we still get to work-out. :(

This kind you call friend?

wobbles;788380 said:

So anyone tio fark for not playing well?

C3P0;788477 said:
Oh, then was it your car I saw? 4xx9, with 3 digits the same. Black rims?

Mai la, I shy.....all so handsome and well built....

Yeah, that's my car - the plate is correct (yellow/white Euro-stype plates - LTA approved hor), it's black calipers, but 20" silver rims. I think you drove past too quickly lah. Next time stop by & say hi :) We could always make room for another player :)

Have a great long weekend!

hitmee;788480 said:

Heheh.. we're only there to sweat & work out. None of us are big time pros, except for Steve - that guy needs 3 of us to give him a good fight (and we'd still lose!) - and Tanad27, although he only stayed for 2 games: he's a very good player!

hitmee;788480 said:
This kind you call friend?

Nevermind la, it'a a favour he's doing after all. Besides it's his hobby for earning pocket money this way.

And also... the alternative is NO courts at all wor.

hitmee;788480 said:

Of cos NOT! This is not futsal you know. :nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denticoreusa

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back