Solar Film for Cabs

Re: Solar Film for Cabs

Bro come to my workshop i can show u all our super fail cars...full car black tint. Special price for all BMW.sg bros :)

unplugged, SC mentioned 75, 25..
but i think its 70, 30... was told by one shop front max tint is 30% = 70% visibility

luohan... where's your shop? pm me your prices? i dun wan all full black la.. i think you have LTA compliant tint for windscreen also right..haha! thanks!

ah....found this... me and SC_IS each half right..haha.

""LTA requirement of 70% VLT (front) & 25% VLT (rear) ""

BryanK;315616 said:
unplugged, SC mentioned 75, 25..
but i think its 70, 30... was told by one shop front max tint is 30% = 70% visibility

luohan... where's your shop? pm me your prices? i dun wan all full black la.. i think you have LTA compliant tint for windscreen also right..haha! thanks!

Haha! Of cos i got LTA aproved ones too. I got 2 branch Ubi and Alexandra. Anyway i am station at 356 N Alexandra Centre (Directly opp C&C showroom)

Pls call me Randy Wong at 97469644 to book for an appointment first. Installation around 2 hours. Thanks bro! :)

BryanK;315581 said:
Orh lulu, ur name says it all man... 0%... meaning outside totally cannot see the interior..
but what about ur visibility as the driver??

yap.. outside cannot see inside, not even shadow.. my previous ride interior is black too.. so you can imagine how dark it is on 0%. will get used to it after sometime. Singapore everywhere you go there are street lamps.. i dun see a problem. if Indo and Malaysia with most streets w/o lights than 0% is scary shit.

With failed dark tints, u will save money on sunglasses.. thats cfmed. You want chio, dun worry so much.. just go for what u want... the most 70bulks damage for first offender, they will gv u 2 weeks to tear it off, not on the spot. so,

"ai mod, mai kiah", "ai Kiah, Mai mod".:)

haha thanks bro.. i hear you!! Good advice and clear direction... sweeeetttt...

ED520;315461 said:
yeah if for aesthetic purposes,just go as dark as possible.

I think cabs don't look good with a dark tint... one reason being the car is sometimes driven top down with windows up (to block out noise or fumes).

The Yakuza E65 looked uber cool with the dark tint all round but convertibles seem to be another matter altogether. OLL bro, was your E85 dark-tinted too?

Oilman, i agree i would want my windows up sometimes when my top is down, but i think with tinted windows, it looks fine too.. no? if not, why so?

i always have the impression Orh lulu drives a big one... a 5/6 or 7 ... u driving E85?

BryanK;315969 said:
Oilman, i agree i would want my windows up sometimes when my top is down, but i think with tinted windows, it looks fine too.. no? if not, why so?

For cabs, a light blue or green tint is fine but a dark tint IMO can be awkward. Try posting a few pics of cabs... any make/model... with top down and dark-tinted windows rolled up and you'll see what I mean ;)

Of course, the same doesn't apply to coupes and saloons.

BryanK;315969 said:
i always have the impression Orh lulu drives a big one... a 5/6 or 7 ... u driving E85?

E85 sold, E65 oso sold. no longer owns a bimmer liao.

Thanks to all for your advice!

Since i started this thread, i'd love to put a closure to it.

I've installed the film, 35% all round (LLumar) except windscreen 75% (VK). Max effect and cost efficiency! :lol2:

Cheers!

Nice, good choice. lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betstoday

Latest posts