Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Ahwing;702479 said:
boss, i know that u are ever busy. So i take the audacity to help you post photo of my ride after your tint.

You should not have done so. The taking of pics is part of the price you paid. Up till now he still hasn't posted my car pics and kept quiet abt any discounts or refunds. I hope his nose hair will not stop growing until it touches his toes

sherman0888;702553 said:
Bro Ahwing... thanks for helping me post your F10... today i no need to wait for the photo upload.. very nice.. Your son looks better than u..haha..

thanks for the compliment of my son, but why u no give ang bao to my son that day? i might have another car coming to you soon :) Rem to prepare the ang bao as i will bring my son there also.

MW;702561 said:
You should not have done so. The taking of pics is part of the price you paid. Up till now he still hasn't posted my car pics and kept quiet abt any discounts or refunds. I hope his nose hair will not stop growing until it touches his toes

I know he will take some time to post the pic, and i will be grumbling like you. hence i post the pic myself to make myself feel abit better. :laughlik:

Ahwing;702614 said:
I know he will take some time to post the pic, and i will be grumbling like you. hence i post the pic myself to make myself feel abit better. :laughlik:

Bro well say... MW very grumpy type..very much like my nanny..

U got gf liao now can talk big. You watch out. Jackie say he wans to give u triple chin

sherman0888;702792 said:
Bro well say... MW very grumpy type..very much like my nanny..

ok bro, i have another new jetta coming your way probably in mid Dec. Please do swee swee for me again ok, will get the SE to call you. :wavey:

Hi Sherman

Thanks for doing up my car on saturday. Everything is "A1"! Will try and live with the front windscreen top patch. Maybe just need to get use to the bigger patch.

st8800;702928 said:
Hi Sherman

Thanks for doing up my car on saturday. Everything is "A1"! Will try and live with the front windscreen top patch. Maybe just need to get use to the bigger patch.

Sure...bro.. That top patch u refering to is call Anti-glare...

Ahwing;702902 said:
ok bro, i have another new jetta coming your way probably in mid Dec. Please do swee swee for me again ok, will get the SE to call you. :wavey:

Sure sure...kam sia

sherman0888;703233 said:
Sure...bro.. That top patch u refering to is call Anti-glare...

Yes.... anti-glare.... but then how come my car also no photo.... supporting your newest product leh! :D

HI sherman, kindly pls quote for E60.. pm mi ba thkz..

st8800;703385 said:
Yes.... anti-glare.... but then how come my car also no photo.... supporting your newest product leh! :D

sURE... but just sack my admin... need to get a new girl and will ask her to post up the pic...

Your nose hair grow how long liao?

Aloy27;703671 said:
HI sherman, kindly pls quote for E60.. pm mi ba thkz..

Hi...PM sent to your inbox...pls check ya...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back