Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Aloy27;749897 said:
Mai Ali ba ba la.. U prata king Liao upgrade u

If I Prata king , u will be Curry kia..

hi bro,

just back from your place, once again thanks for you BEST SERVICE, last min arrnagement / fast workmanship and BEST OF ALL free!!! to re-do the sunshade for my cayenne.

This this is 3rd time with my 2nd car with infratint, it never fail to amaze me each.

good job bro cheers!!

hellboyII;755886 said:
hi bro,

just back from your place, once again thanks for you BEST SERVICE, last min arrnagement / fast workmanship and BEST OF ALL free!!! to re-do the sunshade for my cayenne.

This this is 3rd time with my 2nd car with infratint, it never fail to amaze me each.

good job bro cheers!!

Wah bro I envy u.. That u r provided such gd services... Think Sherman see car de.. Now I thinking wat car shld I change to get his surprise services.. Wahah upzzzz

Aloy27;755936 said:
Wah bro I envy u.. That u r provided such gd services... Think Sherman see car de.. Now I thinking wat car shld I change to get his surprise services.. Wahah upzzzz

hiya bro,
haha im not sure he see car anot, but he seems a customer oriented guy. that said his shop now got a bigbig picture of mercz not bmw hahahahaah

bro sherman
just joking ah hahahaa

Aloy27;755936 said:

NB... i tell minah of your doing next time if i see her..

hellboyII;755943 said:
hiya bro,
haha im not sure he see car anot, but he seems a customer oriented guy. that said his shop now got a bigbig picture of mercz not bmw hahahahaah

bro sherman
just joking ah hahahaa

Sure...bro hellboy.. didnt know it was u yesterday.. pls support support more cars ya..

knn who in the group burn? i want join in.

dun have my RS6... pui... also my run lion car... knn worst Terry maser till now never post. toto truck also dun have. also i tint my sunglass never post. so dark i long piak.

iScoupe;757336 said:
knn who in the group burn? i want join in.

dun have my RS6... pui... also my run lion car... knn worst Terry maser till now never post. toto truck also dun have. also i tint my sunglass never post. so dark i long piak.

I'm in for the group burn!!! Aft that, can someone group hold of him? I wanna use my Macho Man move on him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjCnm8IeoI0]"Macho Man" Randy Savage Wins the WWE Title (Wrestlemania 4) - YouTube[/ame]

All this guys deserve to be strike by lightning...@$%#%^&^&*^&*^

Aloy27;755936 said:

i think dbl chins see your orlin ride no up...... :oooops:

Hi Sherman,

Have read a lot of great things about Infratint, and really keen to check it out.. Could you pm me quote for e90 320i please? cheers

Hi Sherman.. Can pm me the quote for tinting my 2010 318i?? Hands itching la.. Thks!

Squall;759720 said:
Hi Sherman,

Have read a lot of great things about Infratint, and really keen to check it out.. Could you pm me quote for e90 320i please? cheers

Hi Bro... PM sent ...pls check your inbox..

Saniboyz;759854 said:
Hi Sherman.. Can pm me the quote for tinting my 2010 318i?? Hands itching la.. Thks!

Hi Saniboyz...pls check your inbox..thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin05news
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back