Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

BillyKueek;691185 said:
When I Tio 4D and buy Ferrari I'll go to you for tinting too.[/QUO

Anytime...

since posting in lounge section doesnt increase my post count... lets spam sherman's thread

The first time I read the words "Infratint Automotive Film", I thought Sherman is a director making car movies.....

Sherman is now posting his own car pics. Shameless

Sherman,

Wanted to thank you and the crew for the fantastic job done on my ride the previous week. The film has settled in perfectly after a week of driving around and it looks even better now. Obviously need to be a bit more careful with police roadblocks and etc but it's a small price to pay for vanity. A very happy customer and we'll catch up again either in SG or JB soon.

Cheers,
VaN.

Sherman, I'm writing to share with readers of the great job done on my car last week. Thanks to you and your team, efficient and good workmanship, mine seems settled very nicely. Catch you again and thanks for the tips on the car.

Vantage;693155 said:
Sherman,

Wanted to thank you and the crew for the fantastic job done on my ride the previous week. The film has settled in perfectly after a week of driving around and it looks even better now. Obviously need to be a bit more careful with police roadblocks and etc but it's a small price to pay for vanity. A very happy customer and we'll catch up again either in SG or JB soon.

Cheers,
VaN.

Sure...bro ...thanks for supporting even coming from across the causeway..Pls help intro guys from your club members to us..

BillyKueek;693214 said:
Sherman, I'm writing to share with readers of the great job done on my car last week. Thanks to you and your team, efficient and good workmanship, mine seems settled very nicely. Catch you again and thanks for the tips on the car.

Sure... Mr Billy... U R The Best..

Tint is nice, but the front grille....... cough cough cough............

kenntona;693790 said:
Tint is nice, but the front grille....... cough cough cough............

Is this the King of Sar Lau's car?

This Red M3 belong to BobbyTay Fan club CEO. Chief Entertainment officer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back