Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

wobbles;769267 said:
Bro Sherman, please PM me the quote on getting my F13 tinted with your best LTA approved max UV and IR rejection tint - windscreen, front 2 windows and back 2 windows, excluding the rear window (I scared the heating elements will cause bubbles on the tint)

Then, PM me also your quote on the illegal mafia shit... Just in case I feel tempted enough and brave enough to bite the bullet hehehe.

Thanks bro :)

Careful..... The dark side is powerful......if you happen to have a showroom full of cars doing the dark tints.... You consperm will follow suit.

May the force be with you.....

Just close eyes and do run lion tint... if not, later like me regret... ask Sherman redo....

wobbles;769267 said:
Bro Sherman, please PM me the quote on getting my F13 tinted with your best LTA approved max UV and IR rejection tint - windscreen, front 2 windows and back 2 windows, excluding the rear window (I scared the heating elements will cause bubbles on the tint)

Then, PM me also your quote on the illegal mafia shit... Just in case I feel tempted enough and brave enough to bite the bullet hehehe.

Thanks bro :)

bRO wobbles..PM sent pls check ya...Thanks..

Charlatan;769296 said:
Bro Sherman, sama sama only mine is f10, didn't have time to talk at Penang place cause too busy beoing clara and ju ku li.

MR Lawya...PM sent to your inbox..pls check ya....

Thank you u, will cum soonest when clear my timeslot

Mondays to sat.... Sat closing time is 6pm.... Sundays closed.

Charlatan;769536 said:
Thank you u, will cum soonest when clear my timeslot

sherman conspermed will make u cum very soon one :D

Thanks to Sherman and his team who delayed their lunch to tint my car. Great service

macher82;771029 said:
Thanks to Sherman and his team who delayed their lunch to tint my car. Great service

Sure... No problem... Thanks for supporting..

He ate breakfast and lunch together liao lah, u dun kenna bluff by him. His workers never eat but he doesn't care one.

Sherman, see you tomorrow around 3pm can?

sherman wanna see your F13 he sure say can :D

wobbles;773305 said:
Sure...see ya..

wobbles;773305 said:

Woobles, even u wanna see sherman at 3am he also ok one.. He's delivers like Fedex.. He da man!

maybe I pop by Infratint to look at Wobbles and then ask him to teach me how to choose tiles. I bro

MW;773628 said:
maybe I pop by Infratint to look at Wobbles and then ask him to teach me how to choose tiles. I bro

Don't Tua Pow - I wait for you there

My Silver Surfer will be at AMK Autopoint Revol, u wanna come fetch me? I promise I wun touch ur thigh

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back