Solor Film for my baby 1 Series

Ibmpaul

Brothers & sisters, please help me, any recommendations shop for solar film?
V-cool, 3M, Zen or etc?
Pricing range?

Thank you & do have a great day ahead.

Re: Solor Film for my baby 1 Series

look for our sitesponsor to find out more....

I'd make the app with Eugene from Absolutetint on tomorrow. Platinum package included my sunroof. The price extreme reasonable. Yeah !

Done my tinting. Not bad at all. Saw the TP checking the illegal tinting at PIE. Hence I did the legal one. (^^,)

ph13ndster;892722 said:
Hi Paul, how much did you pay at Absolute Tint?

Hi brother, I go for Plat package they charged me S494 included sunroof. But after that I double check for their work, gosh, not that pro le, got few small bubbles le. I ask them why they told it's like that one. Sian half like this. Next round must check immediately before go.

Ibmpaul;893549 said:
Hi brother, I go for Plat package they charged me S494 included sunroof. But after that I double check for their work, gosh, not that pro le, got few small bubbles le. I ask them why they told it's like that one. Sian half like this. Next round must check immediately before go.

They nvr change for u????

Ibmpaul;893549 said:

If I am not wrong, the bubble will go off under sun.
If it's the bigger ones, it's under warranty.
Press them to re-do.

Just installed Platinum on mine today. So far is ok. I tot they gave 5 years warranty?

smun;897566 said:
If I am not wrong, the bubble will go off under sun.
If it's the bigger ones, it's under warranty.
Press them to re-do.

so far just none have any big bubble, just a very small 0.1 cm that very small one. Still okay, quite satisfied for their Plat package. Cheers.

jasonmaxima;902167 said:
Should have gone with infratint.....

Spec for spec, Will ther be significant difference?

Infratint after-sales service is welly good... I go back for help (tints no issues), nvr encounter comments such as "is like that one la"...

mpenzakc74;924773 said:
Gonna get my ride with free 3M film. Hope it's good enough.

If possible, get your SE to give you 3M crystalline series with 99% infra-red reduction.

Hi guys

Any recommendations for solar films? Is Absolutetint or Infratint better in terms of heat rejection & price?

jeffreylowp;965393 said:
Hi guys

Any recommendations for solar films? Is Absolutetint or Infratint better in terms of heat rejection & price?

Infratint plat 99 is the shitz nitz.......

It comes in 2 versions.... The dark tint or clear tint with IR & UV rejection at 99%.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back