Solution to illuminate Humming sound from aircon compressor at RPM range 2000-3000

Derrrick Yap

Hi Guys,

I had manage to find a solution to eliminate the humming sound produce by the compressor. Colleague of mine brought in a product that inject into the air condition inlet nipple which is done in just 5 mins.

With the load reduction on the compressor, aircon became cooler at 20°C, engine now is running very quieter both idle and crusing,lighter accelaration needed hence fuel eco improved. (10.8km/l to 12.0km/l with 70%urban 30% HW).
Personnally, the gain in fuel eco is not so important but most important is the noise is eliminated as is fatigue to drive with humming sound and these RPM range but nevertheless is an bonus.

Spent over a year on n off in agent trying to get rid of this noise but was not successfull instead they claim is normal for this such model. (WTF)

Product name: EXTRA COOL
Please Contact EDWARD @ 8404 2088

My 2cents worth info for owners with similar problem. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Solution to illuminate Humming sound from aircon compressor at RPM range 2000-300

Sori, i really don't get it.... 'illimunate'? You mean eliminate?

Re: Solution to illuminate Humming sound from aircon compressor at RPM range 2000-300

Erm.... TS, you started a thread telling us some useful information but missed out on the critical info.
what did your colleague brought in?

by the way, illuminate means
Verb
1.Light up: "illuminated by a single bulb".
2.Decorate (a page or initial letter in a manuscript) with gold, silver, or colored designs.
Synonyms
illumine - lighten - light up - light - enlighten

i reckon you meant eiliminate instead of illuminate right

Vansoh;1027003 said:
Erm.... TS, you started a thread telling us some useful information but missed out on the critical info.
what did your colleague brought in?

by the way, illuminate means
Verb
1.Light up: "illuminated by a single bulb".
2.Decorate (a page or initial letter in a manuscript) with gold, silver, or colored designs.
Synonyms
illumine - lighten - light up - light - enlighten

i reckon you meant eiliminate instead of illuminate right

sorry for the error

Reason did not input info as i am not sure if is ok to do so.

BTW, Product is EXTRACOOL

you may contact EDWARD @ 8404 2088

Re: Solution to eliminate Humming sound from aircon compressor at RPM range 2000-3000

Derrrick Yap;1026995 said:
Hi Guys,

I had manage to find a solution to eliminate the humming sound produce by the compressor. Colleague of mine brought in a product that inject into the air condition inlet nipple which is done in just 5 mins.

With the load reduction on the compressor, aircon became cooler at 20°C, engine now is running very quieter both idle and crusing,lighter accelaration needed hence fuel eco improved. (10.8km/l to 12.0km/l with 70%urban 30% HW).
Personnally, the gain in fuel eco is not so important but most important is the noise is eliminated as is fatigue to drive with humming sound and these RPM range but nevertheless is an bonus.

Spent over a year on n off in agent trying to get rid of this noise but was not successfull instead they claim is normal for this such model. (WTF)

My 2cents worth info for owners with similar problem. :)

Sounds like a good idea. Would you detail a bit more on the product?

Thanks for sharing!

you guys are funny...haha..
thanks for sharing Derrick. You are not advertising on behalf right...haha...kidding kidding...but anyway will check it out.

The humming on mine is damn loud...maybe can ask ur colleague to do a road show at the monthly meetup. :p

Re: Solution to eliminate Humming sound from aircon compressor at RPM range 2000-3000

vegadonovan;1027014 said:
Sounds like a good idea. Would you detail a bit more on the product?

Thanks for sharing!

Details edited

Derrrick Yap;1027024 said:
Details edited

Anyone try ?

I've been driving an F20 for about a month this summer, with the aircon on most of the time, but I don't recall noticing a humming.

Are all the models affected? I drive a 120dA. I will pay closer attention. BTW the noise I can't stand comes from the RFTs :)

Provinomico;1029487 said:
I've been driving an F20 for about a month this summer, with the aircon on most of the time, but I don't recall noticing a humming.

Are all the models affected? I drive a 120dA. I will pay closer attention. BTW the noise I can't stand comes from the RFTs :)

Not sure if all are affected your model too.
I am referring to the current 116i

Well, I've paying attention lately, and I didn't notice any humming. If mine is also doing that, the sound is certainly lower than the one coming from the RFTs I have fitted right now.

Any bro who used this product can share feedback? TIA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back