some pics at BVO today..

Roasty

went down to BVO to look see CBS car parts. met up with C3PO and Tobynik and had a nice lunch and conversation with them. also got a chance to try the sprintbooster in Tobynik's ride.. wow nice buttfeel car feels a lot more responsive!! and nice Msteering and paddleshift too. really doesnt feel like 318 at all! thanks for the test drive man :)

anyway, i think today was e46 day at BVO. think there were around 8-10 cars all e46 there. 3 in the workshop. one was a puprle coloured wreck... subzero, me, tobynik, C3PO, andy and another guy whom i'm sorry i didnt manage to get his name.

managed to take some pics. just a few only. oh and a 5 series came near the end.
sorry didnt manage to take pics of Tobynik or C3PO's cars.

19122007283.jpg

19122007280.jpg

19122007272.jpg

19122007275.jpg

19122007274.jpg

19122007286.jpg

19122007288.jpg

19122007289.jpg

19122007293.jpg

19122007291.jpg

19122007294.jpg

19122007295.jpg

19122007296.jpg

19122007297.jpg

was also bored that day when i went to Mike's place. ended up changing my tips in Jeep Chee. went from puny dirty tips -

23112007083.jpg

to nice shiny staggered ones..

17122007254.jpg

17122007264.jpg

17122007262.jpg

Re: some pics at BVO today..

Looks like someone has been busy today. Good stuff!

whose car is whose? cause i dropped a load at the white one, then scroll down and see red one, OMG.

Andy's (55) new coat is so fresh !!!!

phil;279544 said:
whose car is whose? cause i dropped a load at the white one, then scroll down and see red one, OMG.

first car is subzero's; the second one with the CSL bumper.. i dunno his name/nick. ... wooo. red one is andy's.

kenntona;279550 said:
Andy's (55) new coat is so fresh !!!!

ya haha look at subzero's expression in the pic :)
didnt get a pic of the roof properly (its painted black) cos he had a sh*tload of masking tape on it to keep the roof spoiler on (probably just applied today)

howcome i cant remember subzeros car being white? I thought it was blue!!! It has always been my favourite car.

chao robot, having so much fun at BVO, call your hp neber answer me.....haha
i think your mod virus very jialat liaozzz leh......gone to the dark side

phil;279562 said:
howcome i cant remember subzeros car being white? I thought it was blue!!! It has always been my favourite car.

he had it resprayed a while back.. also he mentioned he got a UUC BBK and M3 side mirrors for sale if anyone is interested..

great pics gavin, white and read cars look real pimp when is clean.

Andy's paint is blood red man. Looks great in this sultry weather. Swee x2.

tot where you ran off to.. take pics and ciao liao... nice pics.. hurhur

sszone;279565 said:
chao robot, having so much fun at BVO, call your hp neber answer me.....haha
i think your mod virus very jialat liaozzz leh......gone to the dark side

Paiseh bro, HP no battery, wallet no $$, don't know wat happen today, luckily my car still can move :lol2: And ya, I ganna mod virus jialat jialat today with so many swee swee cars around today :drool: :drool::drool:

Thanks to tobynik for the test drive and infecting both me and Roasty with the supercharger virus. But i need to get reverse sensor first, anyone can help to advise me where to buy and install reverse sensor?

Roasty - thanks for the $10 bucks, and the malboro light. Will pay you back :)
Regarding your question to me, do join us at our next Club Sandy meetup to find out who Sandy is, ke ke ke :nehnehhh:

C3P0;279618 said:
Thanks to tobynik for the test drive and infecting both me and Roasty with the supercharger virus. But i need to get reverse sensor first, anyone can help to advise me where to buy and install reverse sensor?

Roasty - thanks for the $10 bucks, and the malboro light. Will pay you back :)
Regarding your question to me, do join us at our next Club Sandy meetup to find out who Sandy is, ke ke ke :nehnehhh:

bro.. 1st of all.. not supercharger.. sprint booster.. sprint boooooooster...

and secondly.. $10 bucks can... but dun mention the marlboro liaoo ... :eek: hahaha

Roasty;279621 said:
bro.. 1st of all.. not supercharger.. sprint booster.. sprint boooooooster...
Oops paiseh :oops:
Anyway, getting the muffer / muffler / muffle? Aiya, u know what I talking about, the $400 one....

Roasty;279621 said:
and secondly.. $10 bucks can... but dun mention the marlboro liaoo ... :eek: hahaha
Ya, I forgot I shouldn't mention it. If my wife surf this forum and finds out I puff, I'm dead :oooops:

I like wat 55 did to his roof.

nice roof for andy55......i also want black roof!!!!! but my car is black...haha

nYteMarE;279616 said:
tot where you ran off to.. take pics and ciao liao... nice pics.. hurhur

I thought u was oso there???? Why no photos of your car?????
I think Roasty dun like u.... hehehe....:lol2: :lol2:

milk15;279701 said:
I thought u was oso there???? Why no photos of your car?????
I think Roasty dun like u.... hehehe....:lol2: :lol2:

haha i was driving Tobynik's car testing his sprintbooster, turned into the BVO road and saw him waving, but after parking, got out and couldnt see him anywhere after that. he disappeared!! and didnt see his car either!

He is a trained NINJA from Sdyney...... Hahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaigk88z
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back