some pics at BVO today..

Re: some pics at BVO today..

Azrielsc;279752 said:
Never see u at BVO.... i was there from 2-4pm :)

my toby and c3po left before 2pm..

C3P0;279618 said:
Thanks to tobynik for the test drive and infecting both me and Roasty with the supercharger virus. But i need to get reverse sensor first, anyone can help to advise me where to buy and install reverse sensor?

i bring u go install reverse sensor lah bro....b4 u bump into something like my previous rear bumper....crackzzzz....haha

Congrats bro 55 , what i can say is sibeh swee ..didn't expect such turn out..

19122007288.jpg

My dear fellow enthusiast...

Many thanks for the kind words...

Roasty, thanks for the pics.. you beat me to them... cheers

The other white E46 belongs Dan... ( Both Subzero's and Dan's car are almost identical - you gotta be pretty sharp to know how to spot the the differences )

Towkay Dave - The whole job turned out alot better than I had expected... kudos to your kind facilitation of the goodies for me.

Above all... I have to give credit to Angie and her staff at Yew Lip Spray Painting for the meticulous work done and very high QC standards. They had to put up with both my time and personal requirements for the paint job. In a nutshell, I have never been disappointed by them through the years. Oh... please allow me to say something... Invest in a high quality lacquer for your future paint jobs... IT WILL COST MORE but trust me you will not regret it.

Will take more pics in due course... cheers

looks very kilat...is that imola red? :yummie:

FiftyFive, I like your roof too, I like red cars!

Dan Ong, time for a Vorsteiner bonnet hehe!

Mockngbrd;279914 said:
Andy's red car is so hawt...

Hmm.. is black roof the new "in" thing?

Subzero's car also white liao? stylo
yep..black roof..nice! like glass roof..

subzero's E46 was the same 1 at BVO when bobby fixed his brembo on his E60 mah..that time is already white..
if im not wrong,that was subzero's car.

FiftyFive;279868 said:
My dear fellow enthusiast...

Above all... I have to give credit to Angie and her staff at Yew Lip Spray Painting for the meticulous work done and very high QC standards. They had to put up with both my time and personal requirements for the paint job. In a nutshell, I have never been disappointed by them through the years. Oh... please allow me to say something... Invest in a high quality lacquer for your future paint jobs... IT WILL COST MORE but trust me you will not regret it.

Will take more pics in due course... cheers
+1 with YEW LIP.. bro congrats to ur super red look, like ur black roof.
Me also come out from same oven 3 weeks ago ! :lol2:

his car is new la!!!

front lip right sam? :yummie:

woah, the CSL front is looking mean...like tazam3 nw..

good job! :)

19122007288.jpg
[/quote]

No lah. Never white :)

Want to repair the dents and scratches left by inconsiderate motorists before Xmas!

SWEE SWEE BOH JAU JUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Roasty;279541 said:
went down to BVO to look see CBS car parts. met up with C3PO and Tobynik and had a nice lunch and conversation with them. also got a chance to try the sprintbooster in Tobynik's ride.. wow nice buttfeel car feels a lot more responsive!! and nice Msteering and paddleshift too. really doesnt feel like 318 at all! thanks for the test drive man :)

hahaha! :) Roasty, you're most welcome!

Humble lil' 318 nia......

Anyway, yes the sprint booster makes the car alot more bearable and fun to drive and also the Volker Gen II plugs help somewhat as well......:yummie:

But I realized for a 318, my experience in toying with the limited stuff in the engine area is that stock items like air filter should remain to retain that good low-end that it already has. Just my 2 cents.

As for handling, you can go for the usual works like ARBs, Suspension, brakes, wheels etc etc.....

Nice meeting you and C3PO.....:)

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilibetcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back