Some words from your admin...

Re: Some words from your admin...

Wah........

When I read about the Simpang Bedok kopi sessions and the Friday nights at Marina South where we'd order Chicken Chop from one store there....brings back lots of memories.....especially all the E46's and I recall Axl and Leonard like to drag race at some stretch....The Audi 1.8T chipped always whoop Axl's ass good good....LOL.....at least in a straight line for a short distance.......I don't know if anyone remembers the Chicken Chop?

Anyway...like Ken, MW, Ryan, Piggyboyz, Whisky Tango, Pak Jack...etc etc....I realized I have been around since the Delphi days too.....

This forum changed my life somewhat (for the better) because of many good friends found right here.

Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi ... I'm noob ... may I ask ... how to google ah ? ... ;)

Delphi days got 2 group.. the other one is BMWOC ... kekekekkekee.. :lol:

TobyNik;993683 said:
Wah........

When I read about the Simpang Bedok kopi sessions and the Friday nights at Marina South where we'd order Chicken Chop from one store there....brings back lots of memories.....especially all the E46's and I recall Axl and Leonard like to drag race at some stretch....The Audi 1.8T chipped always whoop Axl's ass good good....LOL.....at least in a straight line for a short distance.......I don't know if anyone remembers the Chicken Chop?

Anyway...like Ken, MW, Ryan, Piggyboyz, Whisky Tango, Pak Jack...etc etc....I realized I have been around since the Delphi days too.....

This forum changed my life somewhat (for the better) because of many good friends found right here.

Thank you all!
Delphi days i only go inside TCC group and lurk

I guess in short, alot of us have moved on (family, different cars, different interest), or taking care of backend technical stuff and also coordination from time to time.

We still keep in touch with several members who are no longer forum-active via other mediums on daily basis (FB, MSN, Skype, lunch meets, online games) thus the communication amongst our old forum friends are now off-forum. Time passes and new faces and members join the forum & this is where it gets a little hard to put names to faces and to get acquainted with their personalities.

The forum needs new blood who are active. It's been years that members have recommended moderators but very very few take up the role. I don't think that's any special caliber that's required, but someone who's active and comes to the forum frequently is waaaaaaay more prepared to handle issues than those who only respond when something has happened (many of us).

If you fit the role, or know anybody suitable, please recommend. If you feel that moderation is inadequate, we hope you can help to moderate some of the more serious topics too.

I joined the Delphi BMW forum back in 2002 when I contemplating to get a 318i, but in the end I bought a WRX instead. But I never gave up my dream of owning the UDM, so 10 years on I finally bought a 6 cylinder twin power turbo (some say not considered a strawberry becoz got snail inside).

Cheers!

Euphoria;993906 said:
I joined the Delphi BMW forum back in 2002 when I contemplating to get a 318i, but in the end I bought a WRX instead. But I never gave up my dream of owning the UDM, so 10 years on I finally bought a 6 cylinder twin power turbo (some say not considered a strawberry becoz got snail inside).

Cheers!

This is an admin talk thread, u tell us u have 535 for what? Sibeh hao lian

MW;993907 said:
This is an admin talk thread, u tell us u have 535 for what? Sibeh hao lian

Sorry. Please look at my avatar.

Puny;993879 said:
I guess in short, alot of us have moved on (family, different cars, different interest), or taking care of backend technical stuff and also coordination from time to time.

We still keep in touch with several members who are no longer forum-active via other mediums on daily basis (FB, MSN, Skype, lunch meets, online games) thus the communication amongst our old forum friends are now off-forum. Time passes and new faces and members join the forum & this is where it gets a little hard to put names to faces and to get acquainted with their personalities.

The forum needs new blood who are active. It's been years that members have recommended moderators but very very few take up the role. I don't think that's any special caliber that's required, but someone who's active and comes to the forum frequently is waaaaaaay more prepared to handle issues than those who only respond when something has happened (many of us).

If you fit the role, or know anybody suitable, please recommend. If you feel that moderation is inadequate, we hope you can help to moderate some of the more serious topics too.

aiya, I don't think you even know who I am now and pls cut long story short ... just tell us those ppl you mentioned still alive and doing well can liao lah.

okay , though I damn tulan kenn during futsal always use his size to block my attack but me vote him to be moderator.

arsenal62;993984 said:
aiya, I don't think you even know who I am now and pls cut long story short ... just tell us those ppl you mentioned still alive and doing well can liao lah.

okay , though I damn tulan kenn during futsal always use his size to block my attack but me vote him to be moderator.
u attack? pfffft.

totoseow;993998 said:
u attack? pfffft.
knn, you still alive............wanna buy 87778777 bo?

Some words from your admin...

arsenal62;993984 said:

I think last time saw u was at portsdown rd when u guys were having futsal session, was there to pass something to somebody but forgot who :p Hope it's correct but really too long ago indeed.

Kenntona declined many times unfortunately.

Puny;994059 said:
I think last time saw u was at portsdown rd when u guys were having futsal session, was there to pass something to somebody but forgot who :p Hope it's correct but really too long ago indeed.

Kenntona declined many times unfortunately.

The last time I saw you, you were fat. U shd go gym like fat Bobby

MW;994060 said:
The last time I saw you, you were fat. U shd go gym like fat Bobby
I think no hope liao. I'm getting even fatter.

Puny;994062 said:
I think no hope liao. I'm getting even fatter.

how can one be puny and fat??? that is a real oxymoron....

is like saying MW is handsome.....walau

Radon39;994066 said:
how can one be puny and fat??? that is a real oxymoron....
is like saying MW is handsome.....walau
Nick, looks are subjective, but he got sexy bod....

Puny;994069 said:
Nick, looks are subjective, but he got sexy bod....

sexy is relative, relative to ah meng, he may be sexy, relative to manhunt calibre, he is ah meng

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back