Someone vandalised my car!!

xuexun

Arrggghhh, someone left a deep scratch on my bumper!! :evil:

Can anyone tell me how much will it cost to touch it up at PML or anyone has a better or cheaper place to recommand?

I've tried ADSM the last time. Quite good.
In your case, my guess is that it will be a day job & would cost $150-$200.

xuexun,

if you can live with it, don't bother. wait until collect enough scratches/damages, then go for the M-Aero II kit. :)

But if you do, check out the listings; a scratch like yours won't be above $150.

if patching up a scratch would cost me >$150 won't i be broke very soon!!
Getting a M-Aero II kit seems like a good idea. How much will 1 set cost, it should be in the range of thouands right?

xuexun said:
if patching up a scratch would cost me >$150 won't i be broke very soon!!
Getting a M-Aero II kit seems like a good idea. How much will 1 set cost, it should be in the range of thouands right?

wah lao eh, sim tia man! :(

u can try buying a new stock bumper from those spray paint shop. Might cost less than spraying. :)

xuexun,

I agree with emiffy, it's not big and somehow, more scratches will be coming, as it's just a bumper which is closest to the road tars and rocks, sands.

Another reason to not fix it so fast is the person who done this to your ride, is 80% bo liao AKA nothing to do with his/her life. If you get your bumper spray back so fast,
he/she might be thinking
"WAH, so fast spray back, BLOODY RICH RIGHT"

Ya, bingo, another new scratch. This is what I experince before, so just leave it awhile, it's will just go off by itself, in your mind. :dance:

Lastly, you can always buy a sticker from the motorshops and stick one across the scratch. :silenced:

my opinion is to get some more scratches 1st :verysad: before either respraying or replacing with a new bumper!

Okie... how many scratches is considered ok before these "bo liao aka nothing better to do with his/her life" idiots think that its enuff...
:shoot: :shoot:

damn... what's wrong with these pple :screwedu: :screwedu:

Checkout the scratches on the side of this Camry. It's far worst than the one on your bumber... :shock:

The location is at Sentosa. So be careful when you park there, these vandals are everywhere... I caught the culprit on film ...scroll down...

cats? ive got monkeys in my camp and they literally bit on my boot ... there are 8 really deep scratches on my boot now ... damn ... but ive come to terms with it so far ... God help them if they scratch it any further :)

wow, that looks real bad man... make me feel slightly better to live on with that scratch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubet77fashion
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back