Something new in F20 CIC-Entry

Re: Something new in F20 CIC-Entry

zeromax;847857 said:
This is exactly what I wanted!!! can PM me the price? and also, as what sidder asked, can we have a video to show its actual parking situation?

Hi bro zeromax,

Dont think we can get the video from them...why not u go and fix the reverse camera, video it during situation and show it to me? sound good?? hahha..

EleBest;845915 said:
CIC Entry means the 6.5 inch LCD in most of the F20 cars in Singapore.

Recently we retrofit this reverse view camera in this CIC-Entry 6.5 inch LCD, together with the PDC view. If any of the forumer are interested, feel free to contact us.

does the gps comes with TMC enabled?

anyone has installed tis on the F20s?? can share the review on this??

Is it got ERP Gantry Alert & Real-Time Traffic Information & Parking Availability functions ?

jpyc0;874411 said:
Is it got ERP Gantry Alert & Real-Time Traffic Information & Parking Availability functions ?

Yes. ERP Gantry Alert(with even the ERP charges like: "$1.50") and Real-time Traffic and Parking Availability (TMC and Dynamic Parking is optional).

We have installed at least 5 x F20 already, working stable.

Aw-O__ACMAAac59.jpg

Aw99HSRCMAIOC2k.jpg

But for F20, the same retrofit price is a bit higher than the F10, we understand it is not reasonable. But if any of you have interests to go for a group buy, we would lower the price to minimum.
if we got 10 orders in one group: price will go down 30%. interested friend please leave you name here. (PAGE 3)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
needleadsagency
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back