SONAX or REVOL???

Re: SONAX or REVOL???

SONAX.SG;766403 said:
Yes, Giant is quite a common periodical promotion avenue that we do for our Rim Cleaner :D

With that said, BMWSG peeps can get them cheaper than even the promo price at GIANT, just drop me a PM :D

We are also selling the 5 litre version of the Rim Cleaner exclusively to BMWSG for those who would like to stock up. This is not available through any of our retail channels.

Cheers!

Gabriel Tan (SONAX.SG)
Office: 67431166
Mobile: 98214361
Email: [email protected]

RBR_Sonax_Pos_HiRes.jpg

Pls PM me also. Thanks!

TohTo;779281 said:
Too late to read this. just bought 3bottles a few day ago.

Its okay TohTo Sir,

You can always contact me for your subsequent purchase needs of the SONAX brand and I will be happy to give you that BMW.SG exclusive valuation :D

Gabriel Tan (SONAX.SG)
Office: 67431166
Mobile: 98214361
Email: [email protected]

RBR_Sonax_Pos_HiRes.jpg

Funny, read 3 pages hoping to get some honest feedback in the end only 1 vote goes to sonax and the rest is talking about rim cleaner and asking for price :offtopic:

Seriously no one have experience with either brands living up to their respective hype? Anyone on sonax who has not needed to polish their ride for months yet water still beading after the rain?

Hope to get some good sharing......hopefully more quality post as someone might say :blahblah:

Thanks in advance guys!

I have used Sonax pps for ex-rides including my present e60. Yes after more than a year, it's still beading.

But I must admit I have not tried others.

Decaf;786539 said:
Funny, read 3 pages hoping to get some honest feedback in the end only 1 vote goes to sonax and the rest is talking about rim cleaner and asking for price :offtopic:

Seriously no one have experience with either brands living up to their respective hype? Anyone on sonax who has not needed to polish their ride for months yet water still beading after the rain?

Hope to get some good sharing......hopefully more quality post as someone might say :blahblah:

Thanks in advance guys!

Buddy, this is an open thread and I guess everyone has their rights to post whatever they one regardless of OT or not.. (no harm intended, just my 2 cents)..

By reading on guys talking about rim cleaners, you should know where SONAX should stand?

Anyway, here's my review on SONAX while they did the M5..

They started off with their damn good rim cleaner..
photo-3.jpg

high pressure air gun to dry all the small and fine areas..
photo-4.jpg

this worker here is very good.. he keeps going through that particular area which he is unsatisfied at..
photo.jpg

After he finished with the exterior, he'll do a peek at it..
photo-1.jpg

now the interior..
photo-2.jpg

I then recommend iScoupe to SONAX and here's his review: Waxing at bmw-sg site sponsor (SONAX)

overall very pleased with their service even though their supervisor is not around.. unlike some grooming company which gives awful results when the supervisor isn't around..

Last edited by a moderator:

iscoupe's so-called review is not a review, its a backdoor way to start a WTS his fake Rs6 thread!

Hey white, thanks for your inputs!

Thanks Dave for your detailed write up of the process. Agree that everyone has a right to his opinion, but as I wrote what I'm hoping for is a testament to each product living up to what was promised in terms of performance and durability. I guess most retailers will be conscientious, some more than others but what matters is whether the end product justifies the cost paid.

Just like if you tell me that a certain respray guy was so meticulous doing his job that he almost licked the car clean but 6 months down the road the paint start peeling, really does not tally mah. I'm jus asking if anyone has anything to share on their expectations and what was finally delivered.

Thanks!

Btw sweet ride Dave! Duno when can afford the real deal like you. Worst case jus settle four Yam5 heh heh!

Decaf;787011 said:
Hey white, thanks for your inputs!

Thanks Dave for your detailed write up of the process. Agree that everyone has a right to his opinion, but as I wrote what I'm hoping for is a testament to each product living up to what was promised in terms of performance and durability. I guess most retailers will be conscientious, some more than others but what matters is whether the end product justifies the cost paid.

Just like if you tell me that a certain respray guy was so meticulous doing his job that he almost licked the car clean but 6 months down the road the paint start peeling, really does not tally mah. I'm jus asking if anyone has anything to share on their expectations and what was finally delivered.

Thanks!

Btw sweet ride Dave! Duno when can afford the real deal like you. Worst case jus settle four Yam5 heh heh!

i'll take some photos and post to see the effect of the complete groom of SONAX after 1.5-2 months..

Here are some photos taken while I was washing the car just now..

I remembered I did it the day before BMW.SG's Feb Track Day as I have a photoshoot with 9tro magazine (the car is published in the current issue 19)..
so it's about 1 day to 2 months!!

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-5.jpg

all photos are taken through iPhone.. so pardon me for the blur-ness of it..

I WAS FROM CS-II but now have gone with SONAX.. CS-II follow-up treatment is horrible.. the week after I got back the car from the follow-up treatment, the water can't bead much anymore..

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone want to see how water still beads pearlfully after more than a year. Pls come n see my ride. No polish, just daily wash with water by FT.

You only have up till Sun, Monday ride sold.

Hey Dave thanks a million for the testament & pics mate! The beading looks lovely, a real plus point for Sonax!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debettaxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back