Sophisto Grey F10 and 312 ferric grey rims

Re: Sophisto Grey F10 and 312 ferric grey rims

perfrect choice neil. stick to it. sphisto grey is the shite!

Looks fine to me as ur window trims are black and not silver.
But this kind of thing very subjective one :).....

window trims r all silver. unless special indent shadow line series or the new ///M5.

depends if u like it more bling or stealth.

grey it is for me!

neilpryde;546476 said:
What do u guys think? This are the rims I ordered. Would silver be a better option?:woottt:

How much did you buy the rims for? And where did you get it? Because PML dosen't carry them, i heard.

NoHorseRun;546785 said:
How much did you buy the rims for? And where did you get it? Because PML dosen't carry them, i heard.

Paid aboout 4800 for 4 pieces of rims after the 20% discount. Ordered via PML. The rims gonna come in before the car though!

neilpryde;546792 said:
Paid aboout 4800 for 4 pieces of rims after the 20% discount. Ordered via PML. The rims gonna come in before the car though!

Any idea whether the 20% discount is still there? I am interested in the rims but when i asked them about the rims today, they said that it's better not to upgrade to 20'' as it's too big. I don't know about that so i have to ask around. Anyway, my car will be arriving in 4 months. And the option rims are ridiculous. 11k top up to change to a 19'' rims.

NoHorseRun;546798 said:
Any idea whether the 20% discount is still there? I am interested in the rims but when i asked them about the rims today, they said that it's better not to upgrade to 20'' as it's too big. I don't know about that so i have to ask around. Anyway, my car will be arriving in 4 months. And the option rims are ridiculous. 11k top up to change to a 19'' rims.
who advise u that 20" r too big?

alternatively u could just purchase the rims and get tyres outside. the RFT's are expensive and coupled that its from PML, it will cost even more. just get some parts vouchers from your SE and you can purchase the rims (accessories) at 20% discount.

NoHorseRun;546798 said:

$11k can get you good rims and tyres outside.

Slater;546801 said:
who advise u that 20" r too big?

alternatively u could just purchase the rims and get tyres outside. the RFT's are expensive and coupled that its from PML, it will cost even more. just get some parts vouchers from your SE and you can purchase the rims (accessories) at 20% discount.

Mind my ignorance, but what is RFT?

NoHorseRun;546805 said:
Mind my ignorance, but what is RFT?
run flat tyres. all bimmers r on them. typically they have hard tyre walls and hence heavy and a harsher ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8xbet_1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back