Sound while accelerating

AdrianNg

Hi

I have this problem..... I have this Ssssssing sound that runs according to how fast you step on the accelerator... it happen only when i turn on the radio and off it goes when I swtich the radio off. Sound like a cross on the fuel line to my sound system.

Anyone has encountered this before ?

Cheers
Adrian
========

Re: Sound while accelerating

If it's really from your radio, 1st qn is have you upgraded your ice? If so then some audio wiring might have caused interference. Or the cross over, or the resistor etc....

Go back to your audio shop, if not then go to one that you can find in the resource page.

Hi

I am currently facing this problem too i.e. A "Ssssssing" sound that runs according to how fast you step on the accelerator on my FL 318..... May I know whether you have resolved this issue? Care to share. please? Thks.

If its coming out of your audio, i believe problem lies with your amplifier.
Experienced a similar problem before...

It is called "aeroplane sound" different sounds at times.... go to ur preferred radio shop and tell them to catch aeroplane sound they will know.

suzuka1980;343048 said:
how much will it cost me to catch the aeroplane?

Depends on the shop, i oso have slight aeroplane sound. Only with aircon on else no sound.... hehe but very very soft only....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinso1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back