Spa for cars ....fan club

como

Legendary 10 Years
We are anal abt paint work, this mitt too rough, will drop hair etc etc......so how....where u guys go now?

i am washing my own car, twice a week but gromming n restoration , dun think i am capable. .....big headache....

Re: Spa for cars ....fan club

same here...i wonder if SFC got extra wash mitt and shampoo they can do a sale...i chope 1st...

I hope they will be back soon too. I fall in love with their attention to details. best I've seen.

meanwhile, I may to try out some others.

We tried this one guy with the nick gen2 (from mycarforum) before...found that he's quite attentive and does quite a good job on the paint correction/ restoration. He does one car a day only...and he's booked 1 month ahead.

Disclaimer: I'm not afflilated to him or his business. No commission or any rewards here.

Shawn said that Spa For Cars has a $30 package which includes exterior, interior, waxing blah blah blah.

Is there a package like that?

como;315255 said:
We are anal abt paint work, this mitt too rough, will drop hair etc etc......so how....where u guys go now?

i am washing my own car, twice a week but gromming n restoration , dun think i am capable. .....big headache....

Bro, no need groom and restoration so often one lah.. I guess by the time u really need one, SFC reopen liao in their new premises.

Terry;315267 said:
same here...i wonder if SFC got extra wash mitt and shampoo they can do a sale...i chope 1st...

I got mine liao.. u damn slow as usual!!

I am heading back to Chandra for washes at their mellinia branch.. ask them to use my own wash mitt and poorboy shampoo from SFC and blow dry the car at extra cost. swee swee!!

hello orhlulu so long never see u...in person i mean

Herman;315374 said:
Shawn said that Spa For Cars has a $30 package which includes exterior, interior, waxing blah blah blah.

hv such a package i Chopped.

pilotsnoopy;315438 said:
hello orhlulu so long never see u...in person i mean
yo wil, I shall be coming back for futsal very soon. I miss Toto's sexy belly and Ken's tua lin kong ka..:) see u in the court.

Herman;315374 said:

spa for car dun have package one lah... its all single one time job...

30 bucks cant be..haha..interior clean 80 bucks liao..

maybe 300...:nehnehhh:

Firstly i said it was $12-$15 car wash. and it say washing + interior vacuum, which i'm not even sure if its right or not cause when i went down, they were too busy to wash my car. BUT from website reviews, YES, they do offer such a WASH package.

Totally different from what you mention. Next time you want to bla bla make sure you quote the right things.

hey guys i heard abt the IMPERIAL car grooming thingy.. they use the nano technology on the cars... was intending to do something like that with my current car and then for my new car as well...

have u heard of this? and will u do that?

Roasty aka Gay-vin has done it i think, we are going down one of these days to check it out for my car. He speaks well of them. And Gay-vin car is pretty neat..

Herman said:
Shawn said that Spa For Cars has a $30 package which includes exterior, interior, waxing blah blah blah. Is there a package like that?
SC_IS said:
Firstly i said it was $12-$15 car wash. and it say washing + interior vacuum, which i'm not even sure if its right or not cause when i went down, they were too busy to wash my car. BUT from website reviews, YES, they do offer such a WASH package. Totally different from what you mention. Next time you want to bla bla make sure you quote the right things.
Wa lao, the two of you quoted until price is distorted...... S4C has never offered such a package before. I followed them from Telok Kurau days to Sin Ming, and they have never ever change their low-volume-top-result strategy.

OT....

once a upon a time, a beng had a crazy idea. he hoped he strikes TOTO jackpot then can build a car washing facility in his garden. The system will be fully automated, no using of any mitt or physical contact with cloth or similar. Every night after the car engine has cooled down, the car which is parked at the entrance of this washing point is tow inside. The facility will be similar to those at petrol stations. Ultra high pressure water jets will be used to spray n remove dirt, repeated 5 times (water, shampoo, water, shampoo, water) The spraying of water must be so strong that dirt come off but not too strong to damage paintwork. After that a robotic arm carrying a high pressure air jet blows water off the car body, every part of it. Then the car is ready n exit at the other end of the facility. An automated check then checks to ensure every part is properly cleaned. Otherwise the car is automatically sent back into the facility n the whole process starts again. Until today this beng hasnt fulfilled his dreams.

Thats why till today this beng is still...well...a beng.

SC_IS;315634 said:
Firstly i said it was $12-$15 car wash. and it say washing + interior vacuum, which i'm not even sure if its right or not cause when i went down, they were too busy to wash my car. BUT from website reviews, YES, they do offer such a WASH package.

$12-15 for a wash incld interior vacuum is correct. which website reviews? care to share.

Beng - your big strong jet will scare off the soft-top drivers :nehnehhh: And the rims how? Hehe...

SFC has been $15 for a wash and vacuum with a big dose of TLC; I'm sure the boys will be back before long. But I prefer Telok Kurau cos Sin Ming is in the water catchment area, perpetually raining one...

Spa For Cars Pte Ltd - sgCarMart

superboi
2007-04-13 15:50:48
They are a professional car grooming outfit but they also do car washes. Usually you would see alot of high end European cars park ard that area.They use Zaino shampoo, YOUNG lamb wool mitts, and they don't wipe your car dry. They manually blow dry your car with an air blower. You will not have water dripping out from your mirrors or the usual places when you drive off.If they need to use a chamois, they only dab dry, but never wipe. According to them, wiping= scratches.On top of that, they vacuum your car inside out. All that for $12.

This user gave a rating of

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back