Spark plug recommendation for e90 N46?

PTTW

Any advise for the above mentioned?

Am thinking of Volker but was told by their local office that they are not bringing in the plugs anymore. Btw, there is not much reference about Volker in the global scenes...

Nology is without resistor! Which may cause EM interference!

Any other good ones?

Re: Spark plug recommendation for e90 N46?

if want resistor type, go with brisk silver
for e90 n46, oem cheap & good ngk is good liao :lol:

PTTW;690766 said:

Am thinking of Volker but was told by their local office that they are not bringing in the plugs anymore. Btw, there is not much reference about Volker in the global scenes...

Any other good ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

PTTW;690766 said:

Any other good ones?
Bro,

For Volker Plugs please check with Rodney...R2D....

R2D Autoworks Pte Ltd
51 Bukit Batok Crescent
#02-18, Unity Centre
S(658077)
Tel 63163283 or 96651761

Hi bros

Any idea on NGK part no.?

PTTW;690993 said:
Hi bros

bro,
Is this the one, u looking for?

High Power, NGK IZFR6H11 (BMW Part No : 12120032134) - @ Eng Soon ( price approx $18 each)

High Power, NGK IZFR6H11 (BMW Part No : 12120032134) - $18/pc quoted by Eng Soon
High Power, BOSCH FR7KPP332 (BMW Part No: 12120032135) - $8/pc quoted by Eng Soon

i think bosch is platinum while ngk is iridium (long lasting).

PTTW;690993 said:
Hi bros

Thks bro for the NGK part no. ! Eng Soon has it and is selling at $18/pcs.

Sorry to ask further on Volker. Is this a 'in-house' brand? I only find them in this forum and the price I read is $55/pcs! That's so much more but does the returns (reliability, quality, longlife and power) justifies? Or maybe for high spec 3ers?

check out this site Spark Plug, Volker Spark Plug, Volker Iridium, Volker Iridium Spark Plug

PTTW;691128 said:
Thks bro for the NGK part no. ! Eng Soon has it and is selling at $18/pcs.

Sorry to ask further on Volker. Is this a 'in-house' brand? I only find them in this forum and the price I read is $55/pcs! That's so much more but does the returns (reliability, quality, longlife and power) justifies? Or maybe for high spec 3ers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Can try Denso IK20 Iridium too...

wt_know;690776 said:
if want resistor type, go with brisk silverfor e90 n46, oem cheap & good ngk is good liao :lol:

Anyone know what is the right Brisk Silver model (heat range) for E90?

On Nology it's D4YS for engine code N46B20B so I guess Brisk shld be heat range 4 too ;-)

Best plugs i've ever used IMO are the BKR9EIX. Was using the BKR7EIX but experienced some knocking after tune.

Went from 7 heat range to the 9 heat range and all's good now.

Got myself a set of NGK from Eng Soon yesterday and DIY installed at night! Quite a challenge with the install but fun! Feels good with the new plugs which somehow feels better than Nology or perhaps the latter is old (25kkm) already. Anyway, maybe a good idea to use cheap OEM plugs and change them every 10kkm ;-)

good for you.
there is nothing inferior about OEM plugs :thumbsup:

PTTW;691428 said:
Got myself a set of NGK from Eng Soon yesterday and DIY installed at night! Quite a challenge with the install but fun! Feels good with the new plugs which somehow feels better than Nology or perhaps the latter is old (25kkm) already. Anyway, maybe a good idea to use cheap OEM plugs and change them every 10kkm ;-)

bmw put BOSCH or NGK for a reason. It follows their design philosophy. Putting other plugs does to give you any advantage in a stock other than a phsycological one...

Hi i have a fews set of denso iridium plug for sale
Watapps /SMS 98210007
IK20 ,IKH20,

Denso Power Iridium part number IK20 would be a good choice as the 0.4mm centre electrode tip require less electrical voltage to create the spark, in today engine with coil over plug design, the coil size is made smaller due to cost and design limitation, the fine tip will produce consistent spark especially at high rpm state, less issue on miss fire during high rpm, my ride N52 engine been using this plug for 150,000km, I usually change them at 50,000km(recommendation from Denso is 100,000km), every time new plug installed, could detect a smoother engine and improve torque(estimate 5%), there is a shop in Northlink building selling at SGD 58/4pcs, you can text me(97895067) should you require more info

Listen to the old chirpees. Bosch will do. cheap and good, no problem.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky88co1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back