Specs List

Re: Specs List

Hi Wobbles bro,

wow, yr car seems pretty well spec....noticed we hav quite a few similar options like Adaptive drive, surround view, comfort access, Ambient lighting amongst others.

Did all the options cost u a lot? out of curiosity. I will be collecting mine after the next COE bidding. should be latest Aug 13th, 2012. haha.

Thanks once again, I really appreciate the inputs.

Hi bro ACSCAB2, the M-sport + 20" 373M tyres was an additional $15K, and the other options above PML's ex-stock standard added approx $10K to the list price. IIRC, the most expensive options were that of the Comfort Seats (approx $4K) and the Surround View + Auto Park Assist (about additional $5K) but worth every penny and almost worth the 6 month wait :lol2:

Wah options not cheap too...

ok swee swee. I hav juz bot the car. Will be collecting aft the next COE bidding....

Hope it doesnt go pass 100K.

cya bros soon and really thks for all the info.

Cheers

ACSCAB2;864876 said:

ok swee swee. I hav juz bot the car. Will be collecting aft the next COE bidding....

Cheers

Congrats...........
time for yet again another ND...................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

hahaha. yes bro ND soon...

but Uncle liao can drive leisurely or not? been a while...

ACSCAB2;864882 said:
hahaha. yes bro ND soon...

but Uncle liao can drive leisurely or not? been a while...

now we have alot of uncle joining ND too, no worries....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ACSCAB2;864876 said:

Cheers

Congrats congrats bro! Hope to see your beauty soon!

ACSCAB2;864876 said:

Cheers

Congrats Bro!

What color is your new ride?

old man space grey with black top bro....

n thks for the well wishes. wil catch all soon.

Cheers

Went to the BMW UK webstie (Thanks for the info Tanad27)

BMW UK : Car Configurator

Choose 6 series coupe/convertible etc

Look under options

There is a complete list of all the options and their price in GBP

I did a quick comparison using the PML option price list (up to Feb 2012)

View attachment 39355

A simple comparison of PML quoted prices for the options divided by the UK price in GBP shows that there ia a ratio of around 4-5.5.

The other columns are SGD (UK price X2), Times 2.33 refers to the usual OMV + ARF/Tax etc

If you compare PML SGD to Times 233 it is interesting to see that not everything is marked up a lot by PMLfor the options. Note in particular the B&O system option by PML is cheaper

Please note for simplicity sake, I did not take off the VAT, and we also have not included other costs involved in shipping

The second lower part of the table are options which are already standard in PML cars. X4.5 and X5 is just 4.5X and 5X of the 1st column, the price in GBP, just to give a rough guide as to the price if you intend to indent PI

For after market add ons eg reverse cam I have been quoted around $3xxx. If you take the UK price of 330 and multiply by 5 it is much less than retrofitting. Similarly soft close is only 290 X5 is around 1450.

Conclusion is that if you are going to indent, it is still more worthwhile factory fitting as much a possible instead of adding on after market.

2nd Conclusion, in UK our cars would have cost around 60-65K GBP on the road or about $120-130K SGD. Sigh.....

(Disclaimer I am neither a car importer or an accountant so my simplistic calculations may not be that accurate)
(2nd Disclaimer, there are no official or industrial secrets here, these are based on publicly available data)

Last edited by a moderator:

ACSCAB2;864364 said:
Bro Bone Doc,

Thks...lookin at list, I seem to hav gain more n lost a few.

the biggest loss is the LED Adaptive headlights. Can this be retrofitted? will also be doin the quad SS exhaust, once I hear fm you guys how it sounds. Love the look of Quads.

Thanks Doc once again. very informative.

Wil go bargain n pay deposit later.

Cya guys soon.

Cheers

Bro Haydenhoon looking for Supersprint for his Grand Coupe. You can do GB with him.

I have a feeling Bro Tanad27 might be interested as well

After that rims, tint, Swiss Choc chip cookies.....

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneDoc;866534 said:
Bro Haydenhoon looking for Supersprint for his Grand Coupe. You can do GB with him.

I have a feeling Bro Tanad27 might be interested as well

After that rims, tint, Swiss Choc chip cookies.....

Wa bro you damn poisonous :D

Ivan,

Pls lah why you need to buy PI? Not scared resale? Anyway, why not the M6 cabrio or New Boxster S or Maserati Gran Cabrio? Even if you buy all three at one go you also wont lose one hair. Seriously why not the new Boxster S? Looks gorgeous in 20".

T6 bro,

yes losing lots of hair on my head. sigh.

M6? I am nvr an M person as I dont drive fast.

Maser? hmm u noe the ans.had the coupe bac in 2008 1st batch.no wow factor already.

PI n not PML? had enuf of PML over the years so rather save the moola for mods. Times r bad.

how hav u been?

Cheers

boxster S soomehow seem a tag small for me....

n my waistline is growing too.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back