"Spotted Thread"

nizam

Thought I'd start a "spotted" thread - for sightings of M cars.

• Spotted a frozen black M3 Coupe this morning along South Bridge Road this (Friday) morning round 9 am-ish . Very nice.
  • Spotted a frozen grey M3 Coupe earlier this week on the ECP in morning. Driven by a lady!

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Actually, quite a number of M3s at my office car park (apart from Miranda).

A couple of white M3 coupes

A silverstone blue M3 coupe

It's always nice to see another car in motion - you won't get that angle from inside your own car!

Can easily spot M3s at Hilton Hotel Orchard and Millenia Walk where all the exotic / super cars like to park :juggle:

M3 owners run lion beware!!! hahaha

Pictures would be nice, but could be "incriminating"! So some level of discretion needed

nizam;694517 said:
Thought I'd start a "spotted" thread - for sightings of M cars.

• Spotted a frozen black M3 Coupe this morning along South Bridge Road this (Friday) morning round 9 am-ish . Very nice.
  • Spotted a frozen grey M3 Coupe earlier this week on the ECP in morning. Driven by a lady!

I often see the frozen grey car on east coast road on my way to work in the morning...but the lady keeps her car very tame :p

I actually spotted a frozen grey M3 coupe on the road (along Alexandra Road) some months back.

What's the chances of seeing 2 frozen grey M3s on the road (and not part of a GTG). That was surreal.

nizam;696026 said:
I actually spotted a frozen grey M3 coupe on the road (along Alexandra Road) some months back.

What's the chances of seeing 2 frozen grey M3s on the road (and not part of a GTG). That was surreal.

Nizam,

I have seen a Frozen Grey M3 near fort road there. Didnt know it was a gal driving it.

satinGHOST|r!der;696027 said:
Nizam,

I have seen a Frozen Grey M3 near fort road there. Didnt know it was a gal driving it.

That frozen grey that is driven by a lady is the other twin that was brought in by my brother's company Sunauto. They brought in 2 Frozen Greys last year and mine was registered first. I once saw a Frozen Grey coupe from Munich along Alexandra road. That car has aftermarket exhaust and black wheels. Pretty hard core. Mine is tame in comparison, stock standard, at least until my Perf exhaust arrives in a couple of weeks time...

clar;696032 said:
That frozen grey that is driven by a lady is the other twin that was brought in by my brother's company Sunauto. They brought in 2 Frozen Greys last year and mine was registered first. I once saw a Frozen Grey coupe from Munich along Alexandra road. That car has aftermarket exhaust and black wheels. Pretty hard core. Mine is tame in comparison, stock standard, at least until my Perf exhaust arrives in a couple of weeks time...

Hahah my engine is much more raw after the rebuild. Not as refined as a stock M3 anymore but feels much closer to the S54 E46. I don't think the newer M's are hardcore. They seem pretty refined from the times of the E46 era.

satinGHOST|r!der;696040 said:
Hahah my engine is much more raw after the rebuild. Not as refined as a stock M3 anymore but feels much closer to the S54 E46. I don't think the newer M's are hardcore. They seem pretty refined from the times of the E46 era.

Rebuild? What did you have done to it?

nizam;696044 said:
Rebuild? What did you have done to it?

img0934resizer.jpg

omar004resize.jpg

omar002resize.jpg

photo1jp.jpg

photo2ok.jpg

photo3df.jpg

Steel Liners
- Forged Pistons with Heat Treat Coating
- Carillo H-Beam Connecting Rods
- Ported Intake Valves
- 5-Angle Valve Seating Arrangement
- CT-1 Coated Bearings

This was what it sounded after the rebuild.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQIXq1LwlU]Dyno Run - YouTube[/ame]

Omar is a bad bad boy :) Bro, get back to me on your spyder, got a customer still keen

SC_IS;696081 said:
Omar is a bad bad boy :) Bro, get back to me on your spyder, got a customer still keen

Oh yeah. Completely forgot about it. Give me a day or 2 to finalize.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back