"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

dunno i think i remember yellow bmw performance brakes...

i understand now. its like those gang thing la. all hv fruende stickered. last time more ulu...have sharkies. now its fruende. cringe...

You should badge "Freesex"

MW;717006 said:
You should badge "Freesex"

Yam5 driver can badge 'free sex ai mai? mai sua!'

xmas gift from me to you to paste on your car would be
strawberry-shortcake-1.jpg

kum sia!

xmm sure will like!

jasonmaxima;716969 said:
seen a white F10 with bodykit with the words FREUNDE around bouna vista.... nice car but that badge is '??"

German for Friend? No meaning...

jasonmaxima;716827 said:
8*8 vrn?? I think I know who... manual / stick shift PML e92 m3.... fierce female driver...!

Spotted the M3 at liang court there too EN8*8. Really sibei fierce driver. Traffic light turn nia, whack alr lol

jasonmaxima;716969 said:
seen a white F10 with bodykit with the words FREUNDE around bouna vista.... nice car but that badge is '??"

It means Friends in "German". One of my customer with a F10 add on Hamann CF Lip and diffuser....

Spotted a frozen version of Silverstone (is it called frozen silver?) - slight bluish tone - M3 Coupe on ECP (towards Changi) around 630 pm yesterday.

Nice.

Spotted a Black (don't think it was Jerez Black though) e90 M3 on Scotts road about 15mins ago...number plate was simply "BMW M3" ???

Saw an orange 1M on Alexandra rd last Saturday, had a nice sound too. Also a black malaysian reg M3 heading to woodlands checkpt.

Saw a white 1M driven by a caucasian guy on new year's eve 2011 along Orchard Road. I must say it looks small on the outside when driven by a big guy. Head almost touching the interior roof.

Saw 4 BMW M3s at Carpark 2A of Terminal 2.
Two Alpine Whites
One Frozen Silver license plate 747
One Jerez Black.

Saw a Singapore Grey F10 M5 yest on West Cost highway towards ECP driven by a lady F & F.

Saw interlagos blue e90 & atacama yellow e92 along thomson road towards adam today around 530pm.

I saw many Ms outside esplanade.

^ I think that was me!! I also saw a VO 1M driving past, was that you?

very nice, looks good with the black wheels! I just changed over to the white/yellow plates this afternoon though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back