Spray Paint Interior Plastic

diesel78sg

Hi folks,

Anyone knows if there's any shop who does plastic spray painting for car interior?
My beige interior has lots of scratches at the rear center console, feels like spray painting it.
Thanks.

Re: Spray Paint Interior Plastic

diesel78sg;1126507 said:
Hi folks,

Anyone knows if there's any shop who does plastic spray painting for car interior?
My beige interior has lots of scratches at the rear center console, feels like spray painting it.
Thanks.

i did at a spray paint shop at sin ming industrial estate, they will dismantle the entire console and spray, pretty good job. its the authorized dealer for alfa

Can I have the shop name and address?
What's the cost of spray painting?
Thanks

sanerling;1126508 said:
i did at a spray paint shop at sin ming industrial estate, they will dismantle the entire console and spray, pretty good job. its the authorized dealer for alfa

Iirc. I sprayed the entire middle console (rear air con to the area connecting to front unit) for $200 range
Believe it's called city auto spray paint

Alternatively, buy some wrap ($50 can wrap everything in your car), sand down the parts a bit, and DIY wrap.

Bro the contacts you gave me no longer spray interior.. :(

Hard to get wrap beige in color.
And difficult to wrap curvy surface.

slipperdan;1126571 said:
Alternatively, buy some wrap ($50 can wrap everything in your car), sand down the parts a bit, and DIY wrap.

If around $200 range as indicated above then might as well spray

mbp689;1126573 said:
Bro the contacts you gave me no longer spray interior.. :(

hey bro, yes the freelancer i visited in the past no longer does it apparently.
next best bet go to city auto spray paint at Sin Ming. must make sure they match the color nicely for u before spraying the entire piece.

and yes the pricing is $100 plus, it was below $200 but i cant rmb how much.

my F10 rear console the rubbery thingly just peel of. Can they do it?

jonleeck;1126614 said:
my F10 rear console the rubbery thingly just peel of. Can they do it?

ok i saw them doing part of mine; you know when the console starts peeling and it gets sticky and flaky.. if your console is black/beige, then just use brake fluid (yes any brake fluid) to wipe and get rid of the flakes. once the top layer is gone it will be looking good again.

if yours is grey interior like my previous car, then the base is actually white, need a respray. cheers

which reminds me, i actually visited Juzz 4 cars (Juzz colors) to respray the side panels as well.
the supervisor there (Donald) did an impressive job, quality speaks for itself.

i do remember the pricing being slightly above market rates, do check them out too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back