• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Sprint Booster? Advice

Re: Sprint Booster? Advice

2 sets oready Pre-Sold!

Now left 3 sets available.

Can't wait till next Monday.....

Cheers

'The Great White'

hi all.. a qus to ask u guys. that when car is at moving speed is it possible to switch to sports mode? when in overtaking the cars always lag before moving off so is it possible that a sudden switch to sports mode to increase the response of trottle? thanks

shadow1;435263 said:
hi all.. a qus to ask u guys. that when car is at moving speed is it possible to switch to sports mode? when in overtaking the cars always lag before moving off so is it possible that a sudden switch to sports mode to increase the response of trottle? thanks

Yes, that's what I always do. After shifting to sports mode, you can even play with the manual while on the move if you wanted to. Have fun...;)

wilman2772;435081 said:
Sprint Booster don't gives HP gains.

It just accelerate the throttle response as discussed.

Usual Sprint Booster is at a fixed map.....so you can't choose the sensitivity/response.

Those bro who sells off their usual Sprint Booster is bcos they can't get used to the sharp throttle response, or worst, when their wives or galfren drives the car, they complain the jerkiness....

This gadget is different.

Can switch on/off on the move, can change maps on the move.....basically you can have stock or super throttle response depending on each individual preference.

I've tested the Beta/Test set & was impressed with the product bcos of the interface.

Pictures & Review next Monday!

SMS me at 96905511 if you wanna reserve 1 set yah.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Honestly I am driving with Sprint Booster since day one, and cannnot 'live' without it. So, in my case, I don't think I will want to change for d sake of ON/OFF feature only. I am more interested with the feature of 4 different maps, are all of them considered much more sensitive than the usual sprint booster or about the same? Also, how does this kit compare with the Tunekit Power Pedal? Once again, thank you bro.

318 NewBoy;435274 said:
Yes, that's what I always do. After shifting to sports mode, you can even play with the manual while on the move if you wanted to. Have fun...;)
oic.. thanks. btw when shifting do u need to press the gear knob? or jus shift to sports mode without pressing the gear knob?

shadow1;435343 said:
oic.. thanks. btw when shifting do u need to press the gear knob? or jus shift to sports mode without pressing the gear knob?

Without pressing.

318 NewBoy;435281 said:
Honestly I am driving with Sprint Booster since day one, and cannnot 'live' without it. So, in my case, I don't think I will want to change for d sake of ON/OFF feature only. I am more interested with the feature of 4 different maps, are all of them considered much more sensitive than the usual sprint booster or about the same? Also, how does this kit compare with the Tunekit Power Pedal? Once again, thank you bro.

Sprint Booster = E36
Tunekit = E46
Velocity = E90

kekekeke

Newer model gets better & better......

Sprint Booster was dam good when I was promoting back in 2004~2006

Tunekit came out early last year & I thot it was a good idea when you can adjust the sensitivity of the throttle response.

But when I saw how troublesome to get it done aka change the settings.....then I thot it's not so cool anymore.

Imagine,

1. Remove throttle, install tunekit, install throttle.....go for test drive

Don't like the setting,

2. Remove throttle, remove tunekit, change setting, install tunekit, install throttle.....go for test drive

Still don't like then repeat step 2 again...............

Since you like Sprint booster all this while, then this new gadget you'll love it even more!

Wait for the pictures & reviews next Monday yah.

Will be installing into 2 E60 for a start......kekekeke

'The Great White'

wilman2772;435369 said:
Sprint Booster = E36
Tunekit = E46
Velocity = E90

kekekeke

Newer model gets better & better......

Hahaha, what a good example...

Will camp in this thread, looking forward to your review.

Cheers.

rextobimmer;435677 said:
Sounds like a must-have. But is it gonna cost much more than sprint booster?

More than Sprint booster ofcourse lah.

But cheaper than Tunekit.

'The Great White'

Bro Wil, c'mon! Faster with the pix! Sounds fun leh. SMG + Velocity = headbanging madness. LOL.

What isthe outcome can install on E90 bro.

ACS6;436031 said:
Bro Wil, c'mon! Faster with the pix! Sounds fun leh. SMG + Velocity = headbanging madness. LOL.

Yah man!! Sure dam interesting!

I'll lend you my personal set to test yah!

totoseow;435982 said:
what u pay is what u get i n life.....usually.

You are so rite bro!!!

mambo;436039 said:
What isthe outcome can install on E90 bro.

Can install on all BMW with E-throttle.

Stock arriving today. By the time it clears Customs it'll be in the evening liao....tat's what I was told just now.

Will only be able to get them 2moro......haiz......

Pics & review 2moro ok?

'The Great White'

Hiaz Bro...1 day wait as compared to my.....hiaz...don't talk abt that anymore lah. 1 day is 'peanuts'.

Time to play...

wilman2772;436041 said:
Yah man!! Sure dam interesting!

I'll lend you my personal set to test yah!

You are so rite bro!!!

Can install on all BMW with E-throttle.

Stock arriving today. By the time it clears Customs it'll be in the evening liao....tat's what I was told just now.

SO BRo ......................HOW MUCH ????? PM ME LEH !!!!!!
SO MUST SELL MY TUNER KIT LEOW !! :laughlik:

Hi Guys i'm a newbie driving a Z3 can it fit onto my car? if so can pm me the pricing? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betstoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back