SQ is now 3rd best airlines....

Re: SQ is now 3rd best airlines....

...juz 4 laughs.... btw...get it rite, it's Virgin oki.... Red tight skirt.....5 inches Stiilettos one....&^%^$%#^%5...xyz....Ta Ma De...*&^&^$^%$...xyz...

...:lol::lol::lol::lol:....

...Flight Attendant Training from donaldrees

MW;854066 said:
I agree, as a high class frequent traveller, I have noticed that SQ has cut back alot on many stuff and their menu remains the same for many many months. If you look at Book The Cook, the menu hasn't changed in 2 years

lets wait for volantedb9 to comment, He travels First Class alot

i don't utilize F and C privileges all that much besides the lounge(a shower before a flight is nice and considerate to fellow travelers,ever encounter chao Ang moh rushing for flight and stuck beside you for next 14 hrs?), but yes stuff in the showers and amenities kit on flight showing signs of cutback.
don't like to bother the crew all that much...prefer to be left alone and so I leave the crew alone...the really good crew seem to be able to anticipate what you want though,usually it seems to be long serving eunuchs type :l
One thing good about SQ flights even in econ,they really make sure ure hydrated...so much so you better not leave it till end of flight to go to lavatory...kena turbulence and seat belt sign on you die...lol...

..rex ...tt's juz so funni.... I luf gheys...realli.....:D..

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;854103 said:
This one that bent away from me... not bad... pity, she couldn't share the bed with me (because princess was flying with me, sianzzzzz)

Slight OT -- but can't help but noticed the brown stain you left on your bed :)

SQ wins in consistency -- consistently good in many aspects, consistently ok in others.

Trouble is, other airlines have caught up, and more
- EVA premium economy, at same price to SQ economy, is actually way better than SQ
- ANA economy is actually better than SQ
- Emirates business' decor is not to my taste, but the service is very good

Also the new SQ business class design seems to age prematurely -- the seats get easily dirtied and looks old despite being recently introduced.

I know many people are still suckered by SQ Solitaire perks -- so SQ knows how to keep its valuable business customers despite charging a premium for commoditised services.

EVA air used to have All Stewardess rule, is it still the same? I haven't taken EVA for 15 years... their service was good those days...

Heck actually I took China Eastern a few times during Uni days and the service wasn't tat bad..and of cos the PRCs then weren't that rowdy either on board or at the airport..

Now..*#_)(&@)(&)(&)#

MW;854669 said:
EVA air used to have All Stewardess rule, is it still the same? I haven't taken EVA for 15 years... their service was good those days...

Heck actually I took China Eastern a few times during Uni days and the service wasn't tat bad..and of cos the PRCs then weren't that rowdy either on board or at the airport..

Now..*#_)(&@)(&)(&)#

Perhaps 15 years back, PRC passenger are either affluent or some high officials hence have more courtesy. Now a lot of the rich are overnight millionaire which they get things easily with money..

ckbmwe60;854679 said:
Perhaps 15 years back, PRC passenger are either affluent or some high officials hence have more courtesy. Now a lot of the rich are overnight millionaire which they get things easily with money..

actually I think 15yrs ago, PRCs weren't that mobile until Capitalism set in and all became affluent and able to travel.. so now they are more "everywhere"....

yes ANA is not bad..as is expected from Japanese service quality, its quite top notch

DriveAllDay;854635 said:
Slight OT -- but can't help but noticed the brown stain you left on your bed :)

ROFL... no, that's the overhead reading light in the cabin. Fwah, if I left such a mess on the bed, I think SQ will never let me back on board ever again!

DriveAllDay;854647 said:
Also the new SQ business class design seems to age prematurely -- the seats get easily dirtied and looks old despite being recently introduced.

i am particularly not impressed with the soiled and stained biz class seats(those long range flat beds type)... can't they just get leather cleaner to polish off those shoe marks on regular maintenance..yucks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vatlieumoi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back