squeaks when moving or braking to a standstill at low speeds

Re: squeaks when moving or braking to a standstill at low speeds

Please update if it works so those with such issues can go remedy. Thanks in advance!

Any update guys?

Mine still squeaks after changing rotors n pads.... :(

bombom08;1089944 said:
Please update if it works so those with such issues can go remedy. Thanks in advance!

davidtch;1089932 said:
Nowadays, cars are made out of non-steel metal. Using torque wrench is very important to prevent over/under tightening.
I thing most of the cars wheels are over tightened when power /air tool are used (you wont know this till you try loosen it later)

I doubt got under tighten issue because you will know immediately got vibration after WS

Last edited by a moderator:

iankaw;1094393 said:
Any update guys?

Mine still squeaks after changing rotors n pads.... :(

What rotors n brakepads u changed to?

what aftermarket rims are you guys on? im using breyton 19" from ray s

hi guys i seem to have screwed this up. i blindly took the dealers recommended rim size a few months back. today i checked with pml, they said my rims are of the wrong dimensions, thus the sound. one more thing is that my ride is an f32 not f30, so if there are differences, i have no idea. my case might not be applicable to the rest you bros, but please do check that they fit exactly for your ride.

isjm;1098040 said:
hi guys i seem to have screwed this up. i blindly took the dealers recommended rim size a few months back. today i checked with pml, they said my rims are of the wrong dimensions, thus the sound. one more thing is that my ride is an f32 not f30, so if there are differences, i have no idea. my case might not be applicable to the rest you bros, but please do check that they fit exactly for your ride.
What is your current wheel size?

Sounds BS le.

im sorry im a car noob, i dunno the exact size. will head down to the rim shop on sat to enquire everything. on a side note, i did ask pml to remove and reinstall my rims, the sound did not go away

I experience same issue after changing rims to 19" as well... interested to know remedy to get rid of squeak noise esp when move off in the morning. But after the car 'warm' up a bit sound goes away, anyone here experience the same thing?

it sure sounds like the usual BS from PML.
I reckon its the el nino effect on earth thats causing them to say such thing.

davidtch;1098049 said:
What is your current wheel size?

Sounds BS le.

isjm;1098040 said:

Hi f30&f32 BMW rim same spec..

where can i find the stock wheel dimensions? my rims are apparently 8.5/9.5

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back