Steep discounts during year end?

New to the car market.... Saw Pml slashing prices for the 116i urban line below 150k despite the record high Coe. Is this usual?

Re: Steep discounts during year end?

Last I check, only need min 20k and 1 year loan at 1.88%. That's before the latest discount though. Thinking it might have to do with the cevs rebate. Saw that 116i qualifies for 10k rebate.

mpenzakc74;928808 said:
New to the car market.... Saw Pml slashing prices for the 116i urban line below 150k despite the record high Coe. Is this usual?

Maybe LCI coming sooooooooooon...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Why buy during record-high COE? You're throwing away 7k+/year just in COE alone... money you'll never recover.

quite usual to slash prices during year end to boost bmw sales and se's bonus. but do watch out since most of these rebates are tied to high loan quantum/tenure/rates

sheep fur grow on sheep
disc is already factored in the price
nonetheless, for ex-stock and outgoing model, you do have chance to get a good bargain
with limited coe, i think AD has a higher bargain and less aggressive to lelong as buyers > coes

Last edited by a moderator:

mpenzakc74;928808 said:

i thot pml's financial year end and closing of books was in june end. massive clear stocks then... but the old stocks must go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back