• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

still haven got my ride...

Re: still haven got my ride...

regret;453995 said:
anyone sellin a e90 320? paging...sibe sian...gg to hand over my car next wed liao..:(
The whole forum now know you are looking high and low for your Bimmer. Perhaps you have partly contributed to the recent price increase of E90 320 (as a result of your high demand), kekeke

Hi regret,

yah man the whole forum now know it..........(lol)

happy hunting.....

cheers

achee;454007 said:
The whole forum now know you are looking high and low for your Bimmer. Perhaps you have partly contributed to the recent price increase of E90 320 (as a result of your high demand), kekeke

Well I am selling my 325 CABRIOLET

Chai

It you want a good price BMW u do need some desperate seller around. With the stock market n property n COE price going up i think such seller is rare..

Do our bro regret a favour. Go and ask your friends who own a E90 320 whether they are keen to sell and kindly inform bro regret

achee;454038 said:
Do our bro regret a favour. Go and ask your friends who own a E90 320 whether they are keen to sell and kindly inform bro regret

Not no seller.. Just that the price don match..

Price is directly dependent on demand. Whoever is desperate will have to compromise. :)

Hi regret

think we are in the same boat...hahah

now can only wait patiently for a good deal to come along :)

pandanvalley;454019 said:
Well I am selling my 325 CABRIOLET

Chai

tks bro, but no budget!!! bo lui!! i can oni afford 4 dr sedan lei...unless u sell cheap cheap!! :p

achee;454038 said:

tks bro!!!! u the man!! :)

JC72;454083 said:
Price is directly dependent on demand. Whoever is desperate will have to compromise. :)

im desperate, bt i guess i too calculative! :) must calculate zhun zhun den can buy :p

then lower your expectation , be realistic and... buy something cheaper...

regret;454133 said:
im desperate, bt i guess i too calculative! :) must calculate zhun zhun den can buy :p

Bro,

How much are u willing to put as downpayment, and how much max for mthly instalment?

actually its more on the depre im lookin at, im nt willin to pay more than 8k depre for a e90, taking into consideration i could get a e90 for ard 7k just 1 mth ago....

regret;454162 said:
actually its more on the depre im lookin at, im nt willin to pay more than 8k depre for a e90, taking into consideration i could get a e90 for ard 7k just 1 mth ago....

And I assume it must be a pre-owned ride of about 1.5 - 2 yrs ya?

Hi regret,

i think you have to factor in how long you gonna drive the car to calculate the dep.....
Wear and tear along the way.....and also probably when you are doing future upgrading to other rides, you will also have to factor during a few years down the road the value of the car as well so i think abit hard to count till zun zun..........

happy hunting
cheers

Bro,

What Bro AC323 is correct.

But most importantly, you are buying a continental car of one of the most famous badge. You have therefore got to accept the fact that pricing premium is unavoidable, thus contributing to the seemingly higher depri.

Before I write the next sentence, I do apologise if my words seem harsh.

For rides of low depri, try Altis or Civic, as they serve your primary purpose of lowest depri possible.

Nothing wrong or inferior in driving rides of any make. Most important thing is it serve your purpose.

Cheers

seriosuly... u are driving a blardy car... and a blardy bmw...

whats the diff between 7k dep and 8k dep... 1k also make u think so much?

are u the kind who stop by the shoulder lane for 5 mins to avoid ERP....

and shake the hell of ur car when filling up in JB?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipwingold

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back