• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

still haven got my ride...

Re: still haven got my ride...

regret;455102 said:
bro, wad u r saying is super true lo...i was alr hunting for e90s 2 or 3 mths back...bt tat time i haven sold off my car..sianzzz...nw really have to pay premium if i really still wan 320...:(
just follow the used car mkt closely and get in there for a test drive if the look and price of car is in ur range. MAI TU LIAO!!

regret;455102 said:
bro, wad u r saying is super true lo...i was alr hunting for e90s 2 or 3 mths back...bt tat time i haven sold off my car..sianzzz...nw really have to pay premium if i really still wan 320...:(

Belief that you got back your pro-rated premium when you sold your previous cars, but do remember to try and coincide your change in car with the expiry of your insurance so that you can accumulate the NCD % if you have not reached 50% yet.

What premium are you paying now for your car?

Cheers,

patan;455108 said:
Belief that you got back your pro-rated premium when you sold your previous cars, but do remember to try and coincide your change in car with the expiry of your insurance so that you can accumulate the NCD % if you have not reached 50% yet.

What premium are you paying now for your car?

Cheers,

bro, spot on!! i hv been driving for 10 yrs alr..my ncd 30% nia..no accident claims b4...bt i change cars almost less den a yr....now trying very hard to build...:(

Bro,

Good that you understand my point. Cheers

Btw, have you try PPSL, the pre-own wing of PML?

Any good quotation from them?

kim_pioneer;455414 said:
Bro,

Good that you understand my point. Cheers

Btw, have you try PPSL, the pre-own wing of PML?

Any good quotation from them?
Personally, I would like to buy from PPSL too. May have to pay a bit more but at least there is after sales service plus 1 year warranty, not forgetting the 72 point checks that put you in a peace of mind

achee;455421 said:
Personally, I would like to buy from PPSL too. May have to pay a bit more but at least there is after sales service plus 1 year warranty, not forgetting the 72 point checks that put you in a peace of mind

Yup, n not to mention, the 72 points check will be followed by all necessary replacement n upgrades, not jux simple tuning.

The price diff between PPSL n used-dealers is not too significant also.

Bro regret, COE has again increased, better act fast fast before 2nd hand Bimmer car owners raise their prices again

kim_pioneer;455423 said:
Yup, n not to mention, the 72 points check will be followed by all necessary replacement n upgrades, not jux simple tuning.

The price diff between PPSL n used-dealers is not too significant also.
Think PPSL better pay an advertising fee to both of us, hahaha

Walao,

Cross 18K liao.!!!!!!::yikess: :yikess: :yikess: :shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea:

2moro all car dealers sure re-shuffle their cards wan.:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Haizzzzz:mad: :mad: :mad:

achee;455426 said:
Think PPSL better pay an advertising fee to both of us, hahaha

Well Bro,

While I still think that PML is marking up a little too much, I have to admit that when it comes to peace of mind, we Singaporean don't like to take chances.

And yes, PPSL should give us a cut; how about a pair of Grandstand tickets for F-1:woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

I think we don't mind if they give us a VIP room hor, Bro Archee:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

regret;454999 said:
e.g. subaru legacy gt, drove for 5 mth. bot 82k, sold 79k.
nissan fairlday. drove for 9mth. bot 90k, sold 89k.
current mit oulander, drove for 18 mth. bot 60k, sold 51k.

bro, ur lobangs all very good leh... intro us a bit leh! =P

for a 3 year old 320i with $7k depreciation, u r probably looking at a sale price of about $70k. meaning original owner would be losing close to 60k in the first 3 years of ownership. i would say u r running a pretty hard bargain there o_O

gl with ur hunt though bro, but just a word of warning... for an owner to be desperate enough to dispose off his ride at such prices, u should probably wanna have the car checked out at a reputable workshop for any accident histories / unresolved wear-and-tear.

Kaiser;455478 said:
bro, ur lobangs all very good leh... intro us a bit leh! =P

for a 3 year old 320i with $7k depreciation, u r probably looking at a sale price of about $70k. meaning original owner would be losing close to 60k in the first 3 years of ownership. i would say u r running a pretty hard bargain there o_O

gl with ur hunt though bro, but just a word of warning... for an owner to be desperate enough to dispose off his ride at such prices, u should probably wanna have the car checked out at a reputable workshop for any accident histories / unresolved wear-and-tear.

not lobang la..just go thru sgcarmart everyday lo...sometimes i feel like a 2nd hand car dealer!! :p

i almost got a dec 06 e90 for 76k...bt too bad tat time my car nt sold yet...sianzz...now cannot find 7k liao la....gt 7.5k can tao cheo alr!!! hahaha!!

regret;455102 said:

it's not just 320, almost every other car out there also gotta pay premium

regret;455488 said:
not lobang la..just go thru sgcarmart everyday lo...sometimes i feel like a 2nd hand car dealer!! :p

i almost got a dec 06 e90 for 76k...bt too bad tat time my car nt sold yet...sianzz...now cannot find 7k liao la....gt 7.5k can tao cheo alr!!! hahaha!!

bro, u are not alone.... i am with you on all aspect (depreciation calculation vs absolute price, browsing daily, etc etc)

btw, 1 saw a nov 07 e90 320iXL mileage ad about 5hrs after time of post! I called immediately, call sold at $85K!!! I bang balls

and that happened after a few hrs aft i missed out on a dec 06 e90 320i for prob 76-77k, i was still thinking how to squeeze time to go viewing, then agent sms me, said car sold

THERE DEFINITELY ARE GOOD DEALS (almost 100% from direct owners), we just gotta be fast.

For the record, I missed out on 4 e90 (all direct owners sale) in 7 days. All sold within 24hrs (3 were less than 12 hrs from ad). I didn't even have time to view!

notsogoodman;455526 said:
bro, u are not alone.... i am with you on all aspect (depreciation calculation vs absolute price, browsing daily, etc etc)

btw, 1 saw a nov 07 e90 320iXL mileage ad about 5hrs after time of post! I called immediately, call sold at $85K!!! I bang balls

and that happened after a few hrs aft i missed out on a dec 06 e90 320i for prob 76-77k, i was still thinking how to squeeze time to go viewing, then agent sms me, said car sold

THERE DEFINITELY ARE GOOD DEALS (almost 100% from direct owners), we just gotta be fast.

For the record, I missed out on 4 e90 (all direct owners sale) in 7 days. All sold within 24hrs (3 were less than 12 hrs from ad). I didn't even have time to view!
No point looking back, look forward and if you guys do not want to pay more tomorrow, better get one asap.

I don't believe in cheap deals, either there's something wrong with the car (like accident before), mileage super high (saw one 3 year old 320 with 124K done) or expensive parts (like air-con compressor etc) waiting for the new owner to replace. Let's tell ourselves this: buyers are prudent, so are sellers! In this respect, I agree with bro Kaiser

Be very careful buying directly from owners, unless you are a car expert!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

And if you are lucky to get a good bargain, good for you :thumbsup:

notsogoodman;455526 said:

hahahaha!! at least i found a supporter!! :)

bt gt so kuaa zhang or not orrr?? even if it is....shhhhhh...dun let car dealers hear this...wait they jack up the px even more!!! hahaha!! :)

i da mann... i sold my 10/04 5 series last year at 70k+

Terry;455594 said:
i da mann... i sold my 10/04 5 series last year at 70k+

That was very low lei, paper + 10k body?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipwingold

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back