• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

still haven got my ride...

Re: still haven got my ride...

regret;455544 said:
hahahaha!! at least i found a supporter!! :)

bt gt so kuaa zhang or not orrr?? even if it is....shhhhhh...dun let car dealers hear this...wait they jack up the px even more!!! hahaha!! :)

bro, supporter or competitor? hahahhaa

BTW, since the 4th one, i haven't seen anything remotely near good value in a week... sometimes life is just like tat :woottt:

achee;455538 said:
Latest caveat - 11/05 E90 320 sold for $80K!

wah really ah... basket mine also 11/05 e90 leh. if can sell 80k, hmm... can really consider lol...

donaldho;455645 said:
That was very low lei, paper + 10k body?

15k body.. Total about 75k I sold it for..

Now I heard body left 8k..

Kaiser;455808 said:
wah really ah... basket mine also 11/05 e90 leh. if can sell 80k, hmm... can really consider lol...
That E90 comes with a 2 digit number plate (70)

notsogoodman;455822 said:
see this 320iXL Used BMW 320i XL Car for Sale from Singapore, ACES Auto Trading - sgCarMart

this was the 4th car I missed out on last fri, he advertised in the morn, sold by noon, i was only free after 4pm
he was asking for $91.8K :woottt:

Tat 320iXL sold meh? I went there today and saw it still but its going at 101k now.
When was it 91.8k? The sales person still tell me the very worth it, the body kits and rims already more than 10k.

youkeat;456661 said:
Tat 320iXL sold meh? I went there today and saw it still but its going at 101k now.
When was it 91.8k? The sales person still tell me the very worth it, the body kits and rims already more than 10k.

this car was sold by the direct owner to the dealer on 17th Jul. I responded to the ad in the morn, but I could only view the car after 4pm. The direct owner was asking for $91.8K before negotiation. So you can imagine how much the dealer trying to earn on this ride.

Pls note that if this car already has 2 owners, and the suspension has been lowered (warranty for this part is prob gone)

notsogoodman;456684 said:
this car was sold by the direct owner to the dealer on 17th Jul. I responded to the ad in the morn, but I could only view the car after 4pm. The direct owner was asking for $91.8K before negotiation. So you can imagine how much the dealer trying to earn on this ride.

Life is like that.. Anyone who dare to enter/buy then are laughing now.:cloud9: Those who waited may really regret now. :thinking:

I renew my COE at $3k and pple then say will go lower.. How low can it go? :juggle: Now they chasing the COE up indirectly pushing the resale market up.

ody_2004;456724 said:
Life is like that.. Anyone who dare to enter/buy then are laughing now.:cloud9: Those who waited may really regret now. :thinking:

I renew my COE at $3k and pple then say will go lower.. How low can it go? :juggle: Now they chasing the COE up indirectly pushing the resale market up.
Yes and No, cos those who bought earlier would have sold their previous ride at a much lower price, this is what we call 'buy low, sell low'

regret;456740 said:
i sold low nw have to buy high..SIAN RITE????? :(
It was a bit unfortunate that the market condition changes direction, otherwise it would be 'sell high buy low' for your case. Look at the brighter side, many of our bros here could have made tons of $$ from stock market, property etc

achee;456737 said:
Yes and No, cos those who bought earlier would have sold their previous ride at a much lower price, this is what we call 'buy low, sell low'

Some are first timer! :woottt:

09/05 e90 at most 65k...with his mods, im oni willing to pay 70k!! hehe...so maybe dun call first..wait for awhile to c if any richie willing to pay his px..if nt den try my luck!! :)

was actually thinking of getting a 5 yr old e60 520...mileage ard 100k considered high or nt?? will have prob?

regret;456777 said:
09/05 e90 at most 65k...with his mods, im oni willing to pay 70k!! hehe...so maybe dun call first..wait for awhile to c if any richie willing to pay his px..if nt den try my luck!! :)
Think your $65K for 09/2005 is a quite low, unless the mileage is exceeding 100K. its more like $73K to be fair (mileage is quite low). But I won't pay $5k for the mods, probably $3K at most

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79bcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back