• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

still haven got my ride...

Re: still haven got my ride...

my fren got lobang for me...think its ard 06/05..mileage low...think can get 65k..but no mods la..my fren will ask for me nxt week...:)

achee;456822 said:
Think your $65K for 09/2005 is a quite low, unless the mileage is exceeding 100K. its more like $73K to be fair (mileage is quite low). But I won't pay $5k for the mods, probably $3K at most

u mean 73k with his mods? hmm..maybe lo...bt 2 owner lei..

regret;456899 said:
my fren got lobang for me...think its ard 06/05..mileage low...think can get 65k..but no mods la..my fren will ask for me nxt week...:)
I actually mean $73K without the mods but mileage must be less than 50K. If its 2 owners, then probably $71K. But I won't place much value in the mods as it is to individual liking. Think your friend's lobang is really worth it, suggest you follow up closely (before its gone again)

regret;456777 said:
09/05 e90 at most 65k...with his mods, im oni willing to pay 70k!! hehe...so maybe dun call first..wait for awhile to c if any richie willing to pay his px..if nt den try my luck!! :)

looks like bro cydalia's ride. his ICE mod alone must cost a bomb...

u mean his car got ICE???????????? nt sure he selling wif ICE or nt..

well..looking at the pic, the centre console is definitely not "stock". The IU unit also moved to centre to accomodate the tweeters. If he selling without ICE better find out how the hole in the centre will be patch up.. :)

Another latest caveat - 01/06 E90 E20 (no mods) sold for $78K. Dun know why but It seems like the more expensive ones are sold first whilst the cheaper ones are left on the shelf, strange!!!

longhorn;457065 said:
well..looking at the pic, the centre console is definitely not "stock". The IU unit also moved to centre to accomodate the tweeters. If he selling without ICE better find out how the hole in the centre will be patch up.. :)

i text and u know wad? SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

regret;457329 said:
Sure or not? But sgcarmart still indicated as available leh. Did u ask how much it was sold and share the info with us? If what u said is indeed true, its a sure sign that prices is moving north again as demand > supply

regret;457329 said:

hi bro regret. maybe a word of advice for u. if u see a good deal, please DON'T put it up on this site for the WHOLE world to see. Did u realise that every car u put here becomes one of "most viewed" cars in sgcarmart?? hahahaha...

maybe u r car dealer!!!! just kidding... good luck.

recent news hinted that COE will go higher due to bla bla bla reasons. think all dealers are ready to 'jack up' their price further

achee;457394 said:
Sure or not? But sgcarmart still indicated as available leh. Did u ask how much it was sold and share the info with us? If what u said is indeed true, its a sure sign that prices is moving north again as demand > supply

nv ask la...sibe SIANZZZZ liao..nt tat i like his car so much...is cos ppl r buying like nobody BUSINESS!!!! scared no more 2nd hand e90 to buy ISSIT????

Even E46 aso sold so fast!!!
Even E60 100 over KM SOLD so FAST??? SIAO BOO???

I refuse to CHASE!!! :(

longhorn;457405 said:
hi bro regret. maybe a word of advice for u. if u see a good deal, please DON'T put it up on this site for the WHOLE world to see. Did u realise that every car u put here becomes one of "most viewed" cars in sgcarmart?? hahahaha...

maybe u r car dealer!!!! just kidding... good luck.

haha maybe i shd go be dealer!! nvmd la...share share ma...let them go buy first..wait got gd wan all buy already cannot BUY!! hahaha

there are always 2 sides of the story

1. the ship has sailed

2. good stuff, you must wait

either case, happy hunting :D

regret;457418 said:
nv ask la...sibe SIANZZZZ liao..nt tat i like his car so much...is cos ppl r buying like nobody BUSINESS!!!! scared no more 2nd hand e90 to buy ISSIT????

Even E46 aso sold so fast!!!
Even E60 100 over KM SOLD so FAST??? SIAO BOO???

I refuse to CHASE!!! :(

yes yes.... i know how u feel..
when straits times index was 1450 i said wait...
when STI was 1900 i refuse to chase
when STI was 2200 i REFUSE to chase
when STI was 2400 I REFUSE TO CHASE
now STI at 2550 wot should i do ah......? :) :) :)

Some reliable sources from the car industry speculated Cat B COE will hit $30K by end of the year. A brand new E90 320 will probably cost about $140K ++, car prices are going kee siao liao

longhorn;457440 said:
yes yes.... i know how u feel..
when straits times index was 1450 i said wait...
when STI was 1900 i refuse to chase
when STI was 2200 i REFUSE to chase
when STI was 2400 I REFUSE TO CHASE
now STI at 2550 wot should i do ah......? :) :) :)

SHORT!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin05news
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back