Stock 320 Engine Oil

piggyboyz

Core Group Members
The original engine oil from the factory is pretty thin for running in henceforth it's quite normal for topping up...

I suggest u might as well get the oil changed like a lot of us do..

U will be amazed how much smoother the engine runs after the oil change... :thumbsup:

heard about this oil called fk/massimo from japan. have some frends driving porsche using it. heard it is pretty good. maybe you can check it out at some of the workshops at paya ubi

Re: Stock 320 Engine Oil

mingboy said:
Hi all,

After 8000km, my engine oil indicator is telling me that I need to top up... (this according to the manual is when the light comes on when you turn the engine off). This is quite weird but is not what I am posting about. :verysad:

Can anyone please tell me what oil is used for stock 320 as I want to buy and top up my engine oil level.

Where would I be able this at a decent price?

Thanks people. :thumbsup:

Hi ! mingboy.

Since your car is so new only 8000KM, you may go back to PML and request them to top-up. I believed it is free of charge but I am not sure.

As for me, I took piggyboyz suggestion to change the Engine Oil at BVO. When my car mileage was only 7300KM. Currently, using Mobil Gold 0W-40.
Immediately, I can feel the car much more smooth :thumbsup:

Currently, I am monitoring the fuel consumption, I believed I can clock better mileage :roll:

See you around !

Re: Stock 320 Engine Oil

Hi BMWSilver and piggy,

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of doing my pulleys and oil change at BVO when the White Shark comes back... Prob will have Mobil One running in my engine since for me, its the best brand thus far... I don't want to wait too long tho so it's gonna be this week... Wilson.. If you're reading this and back.. Beep me?

BMWSILVER said:
mingboy said:
Hi all,

After 8000km, my engine oil indicator is telling me that I need to top up... (this according to the manual is when the light comes on when you turn the engine off). This is quite weird but is not what I am posting about. :verysad:

Can anyone please tell me what oil is used for stock 320 as I want to buy and top up my engine oil level.

Where would I be able this at a decent price?

Thanks people. :thumbsup:

Hi ! mingboy.

Since your car is so new only 8000KM, you may go back to PML and request them to top-up. I believed it is free of charge but I am not sure.

As for me, I took piggyboyz suggestion to change the Engine Oil at BVO. When my car mileage was only 7300KM. Currently, using Mobil Gold 0W-40.
Immediately, I can feel the car much more smooth :thumbsup:

Currently, I am monitoring the fuel consumption, I believed I can clock better mileage :roll:

See you around !

Hi all,

FYI I just changed my engine oil at BVO.

Mobil One Sync 0-40
7 litres
Oil Filter

Mileage 8740km :)

mingboy said:
Hi all,

Mobil One Sync 0-40
7 litres
Oil Filter

Nabei, still haven't tell me how's your car now?? :roll:

'The Great White'

Hi Wilson.... Don't angry la... :errr:

I havent had much driving around since fixing it over lunch (took less than 20 mins) but there is more torque at the low end and the car pulls away much nicer now from the redlights...:)

Bear in mind tho I am stock 16inches tho... will be donning my 18 inches very soon.. Anyone with lobang for rubbers please let me know..

Kamsia :thumbsup:

wilman2772 said:
mingboy said:
Hi all,

Mobil One Sync 0-40
7 litres
Oil Filter

Nabei, still haven't tell me how's your car now?? :roll:

'The Great White'

mingboy said:
Hi Wilson.... Don't angry la... :errr:

I havent had much driving around since fixing it over lunch (took less than 20 mins) but there is more torque at the low end and the car pulls away much nicer now from the redlights...:)

Bear in mind tho I am stock 16inches tho... will be donning my 18 inches very soon.. Anyone with lobang for rubbers please let me know..

Kamsia :thumbsup:

Hmnn, let U go this time..........U mean U were on 18" the last time meh?? If U're all along on 16" & finds the car now pulls much better dan b4, then it's dam good liao mah, duh!!

Just tell me wats your budget for 18" rubber & I'll source for you lah!!

'The Great White'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back