Stock car go for Power Box

Jarren

Thinking of sending my stock E90 go straight for Power Box.. without any upgrading of hardware like exos, intake, etc.

Everything will be stock & look stock.. just add some horses for smoother ride.

Any comment??

Re: Stock car go for Power Box

Jarren;652224 said:
Thinking of sending my stock E90 go straight for Power Box.. without any upgrading of hardware like exos, intake, etc.

Any comment??

Hi Jarren,

no problem, go for it...................

* E90, 325?
cheers

Jarren;652224 said:

Any comment??

Assuming your ride is 6 pots. Then, no regret. MTL.

Mine is 325i.. any recommendation which workshop is cheap & good job? If I could remember, was quoted $800 (think is BOSS)

Jarren;652233 said:
Mine is 325i.. any recommendation which workshop is cheap & good job? If I could remember, was quoted $800 (think is BOSS)

Hi Jarren,

you are right..............

* pricing me not too sure, give them a call..............
cheers

Please don't add POISON to me leh bro:naughty:.. I'm trying to tahan for the temptation..:hmmidont:
I know once start, no turning back. I just want my stock car "a little" faster niah.. haha

But is Power Box transferrable??

Jarren;652346 said:
Please don't add POISON to me leh bro:naughty:.. I'm trying to tahan for the temptation..:hmmidont:
I know once start, no turning back. I just want my stock car "a little" faster niah.. haha

HI Jarren, PB is transferrable but at $800, BOSS gives you 1 year warranty :) go for it... 325i is a fast ride n pb gonna make it even enjoyable! You wanna consider BMC or K&N air-filter, esienmann exos, KW-V2 coilover, etc... wait for Alvin aka AC323 to give u more poison hehehe ;p

welcome to the club!

Jarren;652346 said:

yes, but provided the car must be a N52 engine...................

MTL
cheers

ac323;652359 said:
yes, but provided the car must be a N52 engine...................

MTL
cheers

hey ac323...i have an existing sprint booster installed in my car alr..i feel that it improves the pickup as it reduces the lag time when the pedal is depressed. how else will the powerbox improve the ride i.e. does it really have the hp gains that is mentioned by the other bros in the forum?

sorry for the noob question :p

schnell;714665 said:
hey ac323...i have an existing sprint booster installed in my car alr..i feel that it improves the pickup as it reduces the lag time when the pedal is depressed. how else will the powerbox improve the ride i.e. does it really have the hp gains that is mentioned by the other bros in the forum?

sorry for the noob question :p

Hi schnell,

PBox also take care of the throttle response portion, and it helps in the over-all response of the car too so if you gonna install the PBox then you may no need this current SB.....unless you switch the PBox to Map 7 and still utilise this SB........as Map 7 of PBox is without throttle response thingy..........

in short, PBox is worth the money....value for money mod...

( in terms of hp and nm gains, i think is better you go do a pre-install dynoed and after install dyno )
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino1717;655719 said:
Is there any powerbox for 318??

PBox ony for N52 engine......

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members