Stock is the best! But is like shit man!! haha

Jarren

After so long, finally think of doing up my exos.. cos I cannot tahan too quiet exos

Mine is a 325i. What is our stock set-up? Cos when I looked down, I can see that is like a whole piece exos from muffler to mid with a cat.

My idea is:

Option 1: To operate the muffler & cat / or just operate the muffler. How is the sound? Nice? Any workshop can do a very good job that even inspection also no problem.

Option 2: Change to after market LTA approved muffler & do a straight thru after the muffler with no cat. So when comes to inspection, I just replace the one with the cat

Any advise?

Re: Stock is the best! But is like shit man!! haha

check out jeepchee lta approved supersprint for 325i
sounds great :thumbsup:

Too bad u are driving 325i... if u driving F10, u can go for my operated exos + tips and keep your own exos in case inspection fails.

Tot of go to the darkside, simply customised performance muffler (non LTA approved) to squeeze out the sound.. and remain the look of the stock from outside, so that will not be disturbed by any TP or LTA on the road

Last edited by a moderator:

My operated stock exos is actually louder than my supersprint when rev hard... which one sounds better? Matter of opinion. I think Supersprint is more refined and operated exos more raw.

st8800;733128 said:
My operated stock exos is actually louder than my supersprint when rev hard... which one sounds better? Matter of opinion. I think Supersprint is more refined and operated exos more raw.

Very Power........

Eisenmann Rocks....
cheers

why you want loud loud? waste energy only... all convert to sound energy.... haha

I am driving a 523i XL.

Having tested both Eisenmann and AC Schnitzer side by side, conclusion is Eisenmann sound is a little sharp like Japanese car while ACS is more bassy.

Any bros here can share their Remus or Sebring or operated muffler or. . .

My dream exhaust is one that makes my lowly f10 sound like m5.

Sebring is neither loud nor soft. Class

helbreath;733164 said:
My dream exhaust is one that makes my lowly f10 sound like m5.

F10 not lowly la.
if u listen carefully, yr exos sounds exactly the same as the one of M5.
when both engines off. :goodup:

Jarren;732987 said:
After so long, finally think of doing up my exos.. cos I cannot tahan too quiet exos

Mine is a 325i. What is our stock set-up? Cos when I looked down, I can see that is like a whole piece exos from muffler to mid with a cat.

My idea is:

Option 1: To operate the muffler & cat / or just operate the muffler. How is the sound? Nice? Any workshop can do a very good job that even inspection also no problem.

Option 2: Change to after market LTA approved muffler & do a straight thru after the muffler with no cat. So when comes to inspection, I just replace the one with the cat

Any advise?

All sin fu, i believe the low end will suffer alot right ? esp without operate the cat or a straight thru cat

jeffrey;733201 said:
All sin fu, i believe the low end will suffer alot right ? esp without operate the cat or a straight thru cat

Hi Jeff,

what's your ride? it depends...................

cheers

mine 320, 4 pots... maybe tats the reason. under power

I wld prefer sweet sound like masarati rather than bassy..

Passerby .

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffrey;733242 said:
mine 320, 4 pots... maybe tats the reason. under power

oh, i had Eisenmann on my 4 cyc E90 too, so far no lost of low-end Torque......

cheers

Eisenmann claims can add, not lose, horses to your ride. For me, having a used box (5 sheets) of BMW tissue papers on my dashboard can already add 5 hp just like that

wobbles;733546 said:
Eisenmann claims can add, not lose, horses to your ride. For me, having a used box (5 sheets) of BMW tissue papers on my dashboard can already add 5 hp just like that

U bought those "5 pieces"? And it's effective? wow.

The used cond--- could be just as good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back