stub out cigarette on soft top

Re: stub out cigarette on soft top

Although this is much worse, it ranks up there with people who scratch other peoples paintwork etc. In fact when i was discussing with my SE, a call came in from one of her customers saying that someone had slashed her soft top. Lots of "one kind" people around. Talk about SINGAPORE being a gracious society?!?!

hate all this sick pple, few yrs back i have my VW golf top down , park at Holland Village , got a Coke can & a tissue !! wat to do..

it was all these act of people with f**ked up mentality that I chose a coupe instead of a convertible. save myself all the TL and heartaches

Inconsiderate to others. One of the stronger singaporean traits.

Gd tt the damage wasn't severe. But if the burn spot leaks water on a rainy day....maybe i was paranoid abt tt happening when i had a cab.

ouch!!

sorry it had to happen to you... but that's part and parcel of owning a nice car. just enjoy the car and don't let folks like this ruin the experience of owning a roadster.

good point louis...very well said...as they say "living well is the best revenge". just make sure you check the waterproofing like what Nuke has mentioned..

*aahhhhhh heart pain.....dulan.....*
*hmph!!! hmm...so there are other bros sis out there whom has same experience...nmind...we shall continue to live well live better brrr*

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: damn..if i caught that guy.. i'll stub my cig butt right into his eyeballs

The laws agast car vandalism is too light to prevent/deter these acts. Cars are exp in SG and shld be treated as vandalism to pte property such as homes. I wonder why the appropriate authorty does ntg when such acts cost the car owners $$$ in repairs.

If that is done to my car, the culprit had better not be seen by my hia-dees, or else his balls will be plucked off and stuffed down his throat or fed to stray dogs.

Ahbengdriver;149670 said:
I wonder why the appropriate authorty does ntg when such acts cost the car owners $$$ in repairs.

Because it drives the economy. how do think our GDP grows as projected..hahahahaha

hi guys, sorry to dig up this very very old thread but here's a question.

i just got a soft top 320 and this problem worries me greatly.

let's say you caught a person in the act of doing something to your car, cigarette stub, throw tissue paper, etc, what would you REALLY do? i know everyone say whack, kill the fella, etc but i know this is very unlikely, although i wouldn't mind to do so if i won't suffer the consequences.

yeppie99 said:
let's say you caught a person in the act of doing something to your car, cigarette stub, throw tissue paper, etc, what would you REALLY do? i know everyone say whack, kill the fella, etc but i know this is very unlikely, although i wouldn't mind to do so if i won't suffer the consequences.
Collect evidence and file personal civil case to claim damages.

Dun depend on the cops. They are too busy catching traffic offences like parking, speeding, blah blah blah and things that are really important to law and order.

Extreme case - pick a fight and get the police involved. But make sure you are the one with all the injuries.

how ah?

bash yourself up? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

takes a very strong man to get beaten up and not retaliate...

kenntona;413519 said:
But make sure you are the one with all the injuries.

jinooi said:
takes a very strong man to get beaten up and not retaliate...
Well, if you wanna get even, there are ways.

yeppie99;413515 said:

Normally when one is really pissed off especially this kind of things, one will forget about the consequences and automatically confront that fello and whack him unless u got no balls to whack that fello. I cfm whack.

Killing is stupid.

shaaz will call Rod if that happens to him...........

yeppie99;413515 said:
hi guys, sorry to dig up this very very old thread but here's a question.

i just got a soft top 320 and this problem worries me greatly.

call for backup..:lol2:

Xinni these people are just jealous. Just park further away for common walking areas. That's what I normally do. Don't know sometimes whether it's fortunate or unfortunate to drive a beamer. You get so many sick A-H allover.

hmmmm...yup!! frightening...the most extreme tings can happened to soft top drivers!!

Cheers!! have a good sunday guys!!

hamz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups