Suggestion for Resorts in Maldives

Re: Suggestion for Resorts in Maldives

[email protected];736382 said:
Is the gal included? The man can throw away.

300/90/1 ................. USD. :sneaky::sneaky:

If you are booking online.... check and confirmed the transportation (sea taxi or air taxi) included..???
The rates for tat does not comes cheap.... if i not wrong.... SEA = USD40 per head and AIR = USD150 per head......

jasonmaxima;736383 said:
nice aR$e... is the girl an audi driver? sorry... my eyesight got problem, please type out the name of the resort for me.

Wow... this is like CSI. Can blow up 1 pixel until whole face of the criminal, including nasal hair, can be seen! Steady!

i hv done 4 seasons landau n W.

depends on what u want. 4 seasons landau has a great house reef n they hv a big manta research project. they will be the best for diving. clean n better food too. more restaurants.

W is prob another level up in terms of service n room. but house reef corals abit bleached. smaller island as well....mroe for couples. diving equipment is also abit better.

if im going there for diving i will go back to 4 seasons. but only landau. the other 4 seasons is too old.

maldives can be very affordable.. 1 week 1k excluding airfare is possible..just google for it...dont expect nice rooms etc but then u will be out snorkling/diving the whole day anyway... i booked my for 1 week thru local agency for 2k per week excluding airfare..its all inclusive..so make sure you book something that is full board..meaning during meals like bfast/lunch/dinner/tea/supper..drinks and food is all free

friend recently book 5 days full board for about 800 per pax

Maldives is good for couples going there to just do nothing (except that night activity). I have been to several resorts but they can be boring.

So far, still prefer ClubMed Maldives becos they are full of activities. Packages includes (almost) all activities. Additional package to decide is the F&B package. I like to take the full F&B package whereby you can drink and snack whole day at any of the eatery outlets.

One tip: Before you go, go buy one of those water-sports plastic shoes. You CANNOT walk on the coral-filled beaches barefoot.

MapleLeaf;736558 said:
Maldives is good for couples going there to just do nothing (except that night activity). I have been to several resorts but they can be boring.

So far, still prefer ClubMed Maldives becos they are full of activities. Packages includes (almost) all activities. Additional package to decide is the F&B package. I like to take the full F&B package whereby you can drink and snack whole day at any of the eatery outlets.

One tip: Before you go, go buy one of those water-sports plastic shoes. You CANNOT walk on the coral-filled beaches barefoot.

Thanks Maple! So when can we meet for a game in JB. You need not worry about your car as we can car pool in my in laws Zip Poon Qia

A bit off topic (apologies in advance) ... when you guys go snorkeling or diving, and if you need to pee... do you just, erm, you know, let go?

wobbles;736923 said:
A bit off topic (apologies in advance) ... when you guys go snorkeling or diving, and if you need to pee... do you just, erm, you know, let go?

yup let it go baby....n then quickly swim away..ahaha...n cos water is cold...u tend to pee damn often.

totoseow;736933 said:
yup let it go baby....n then quickly swim away..ahaha...n cos water is cold...u tend to pee damn often.

Your tap spoilt liao.................... :lol2::lol2:

milk15;736986 said:
Your tap spoilt liao.................... :lol2::lol2:

your hair spoilt...ur face spoilt...ur everything also spoilt. eee kua tio gui ah!

totoseow;737004 said:
your hair spoilt...ur face spoilt...ur everything also spoilt. eee kua tio gui ah!

Gui got no face.......................... :shhhh::shhhh::shhhh:

[email protected];736892 said:
Thanks Maple! So when can we meet for a game in JB. You need not worry about your car as we can car pool in my in laws Zip Poon Qia

If my car no need go it, then good good. Arrange for weekday, non Wed.

If you want to play in Singapore, we can go Sembawang. No need handicapp

Kelvin
HP 9 6868268

Hi,

Can take a look at Constance Moofushi. It's an all-inclusive resort wif a reputable house-reef.
Be going there in May too for their water villa. I did a lot of research hence decided on this resort. Wanted to try Baros water villa, but way out of my budget!

Happy Hunting!!

And I wish all bros n sis here a HUAT HUAT new year!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88today

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back