super charged 320

calvin said:
The Mixmaster said:
For example, does Automobil Manufactur provide the necessary approval papers if you send your car to them to instal the SC?

DJ, get the AM300 or AM800 !!! LTA approved somemore :drool:
Hang Jebat
Automobil Manufactur's package for upgrading my E320 costs approx $35,000 bro. At this kind of price, even I cannot 'JUST MOD IT!" :screwedu:

OMG...$35,000... My 325Ci in Canada costed about SGD$45000 or so before taxes

The Mixmaster said:
Pak

Thanks. I just heard back from Kleeman's representative regarding their SC. They said "If you are looking for more power,
Kleemann V6 Kompressor => 35 to 40% power and torque increase
Price: 10,200 euro. Installation: Inclusive, by us (require further arrangement)"

But donno legal or not? Pak, if 40% increase in power, on my E320, I can get another 96 bhp! Wah liao!

that can never be legal, even manufacturer bimmers don't have SCs so u say leh?

unless u get a merc kompressor and upgrade SC then harder to check...but if no FI and u add TC or SC, no way it's gonna be legal...

audibum said:
unless u get a merc kompressor and upgrade SC then harder to check...but if no FI and u add TC or SC, no way it's gonna be legal...
Bro

Kompressor huh? You reckon if I stuck these "Kompressor" letters on my Merc's fenders, it would help to disguise my car as a a kompressor?

60_1_b.JPG

The Mixmaster said:
Kompressor huh? You reckon if I stuck these "Kompressor" letters on my Merc's fenders, it would help to disguise my car as a a kompressor?

Definitely can disguise !!!!! Better still, u can put a M3 badge now, no one will complain since ur car is now 3.2L liao kekekekeke :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

hackzi said:
Lexus IS200 got SC which was LTA approved.... that's what I've heard.

IS200 with TRD kit...and a manual from TRD that looks as think as a brick. All throw to LTA and they approved it.

If I am not wrong, as long as the manufacture is approved by their road authority like TUV etc...they can be approved.

First, don't think the AC SC kit even sent for approval by LTA cause of all the hassle involved. Plus issues with the warranty and such.

Second, you can just about send anything for LTA approval, just be ready to spend lots of time and money to get it done. And if it does not get approval, spend even more money taking it out, so why not just put everything in and quietly drive the car around. hahaha!

Yah, man!! But sometimes veri hard.....cos SC a bimmer is kinda loud.....like I was told that a dark blue E46 M3 was at Gararge R..............

U see, it's very hard to hide, unless it's our own gararge/workshop den maybe not so jialat... kekekeke :roll:

'The Great White'

MRacer77 said:
Hmm.... that sounds interesting... hahaha!

Taxi ride please????

:roll:

'The Great White'

hackzi said:
Lexus IS200 got SC which was LTA approved.... that's what I've heard.

Ya... And the owner has sold the car.... to my company....Think owner went to get the RX300...

Cheers ya..

I heard from a friend who used to work in the workshop to illegeize a SC or turbo hell lot of things to do and might not got approved. First got to de register the car fix up all the thing get the write up from the car manufracture show that the engine is safe to do so, also a write up from the SC manufacture on the safety issue with the emmison approval. After all these tow the car to LTA for inspection....not approved take out everything...approved re register ur car as SC or turbo charged, buy insurance with higher price change log card to SC or TC.... i think buy a SC or TC car is alot easier and cheaper after all. ;)

we know............. :roll:

'The Great White'

MRacer77 said:
wilman2772 said:
MRacer77 said:
Hmm.... that sounds interesting... hahaha!

Taxi ride please????

:roll:

'The Great White'

Sorry ah... only saw your post now... why never ask just now? if you want to ride my stock m3 then next time lah ok? hahaha

No lah......too many ppl in Q liao.....me paiseh also.... :oops:

Only stand by the side & :drool: :drool: :drool:

hehehehe :twisted:

'The Great White'

Ya loh, me thick skinned and asked for a ride hahaha....
hang on...U offered me..... :thumbsup: :) :laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back