• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Super cheap engine lobang to share!!!

Re: Super cheap engine lobang to share!!!

For a moment I was so happy that I could change my engine when I read this thread....:confused:

haha sorry bro... was too excite to let all the bros know about what i bout....

Where can I buy it? MTL???

Last edited by a moderator:

All these cheap oil lobangs... does oil have an expiry/ use by date?

mobil1?

Where abt ? Tks

QUOTE=hor_fun;625233]haha sorry bro... was too excite to let all the bros know about what i bout....[/QUOTE]

Re: Super cheap engine oil lobang @ 6.90/l to share!!!

Hi Hor_fun

Have looked through the data sheet in the attached link...Just want to highlight the base oil written in the datasheet is hydro cracked...meaning this is group III base oil. In US, group III base oil is considered synthetic so your definition of fully synthetic may be correct..but in other parts of the world, only group 4 and 5 are considered synthetic.

Agree 6.90/Liter is really cheap..not sure the quality. Ultimately, the quality of the oil depends on the base oil, even within the group III.

hor_fun;625181 said:
hi all...

i just bought 24 liter of 5w-40 fully synthetic engine oil @ $6.90/LITER

the dealer is is having a limited time offer while stock last....... MTL....

Deutsche Pentosin-Werke GmbH

http://pentosin.de/flexxtrader/data/usf/Pentosynth HC 5W-40_GB.pdf

hi bro

im not too sure how on what kind of oil. but i tink we can use it as its written its for our car... also juz install to my car and its good n smooth... maybe new oil dats y...

btw total damage to our for service is less then $100 incl labour + oil filter...... haha... abit cheaper then do outside...

oh btw the guys were saying this is a good oil as 90% of new dct cars from europe using their oil as factory oil.... so shld be ok i tink...

I agree with MMOUSE, but oils have a shelve life span of about twelve months and if not in contact with direct sunlight which will change the oil properties.
However, a lot of cocksters who can afford to drive BMWS rather put in expired oil or oil which is dumpped in the market -in their Brand new , from 100k PLUS PLUS machines and save on the little dollars , which gives no proper engine protection when the oil hits their flash point after hard driving for one to two months which offers no proper protection and ultimately ruin their engine !!!!
Then why buy BMW just get a GEELY or a CHINA MADE TIN CAN car !!!!

Scheeesh !!!! :whattheh:

Last edited by a moderator:

oh ok... thanks for the heads up... did know about it..

but im looking at the bottle rite now and it says 2015 expire leh.... so does it mean i put expired oil in my car liao??? how ah???

Pentosin should be ok...good brand

Can't comment much about the cause never use it before..just highlighting the different between base oil for motor oil...I've done a some readings on this various groups of base oil for engine oil...basically there's 5 group of base oil..gr 1 to 5..group 1,2 are mineral, group 3 is highly process/hyro crack mineral but perform similar to PAO, group 4 is PAO, group 5 is Ester...in current market, there's different definition of synthetic...in U.S, hydro crack group is considered synthetic because of the argument that the oil is highly synthesized..and is legally approved..so any oil that is group 3, or/and 4 or/and 5 can be considered full synthetic..but other part of the world call it semi syn or semi blend or synthetically formulated...having said that semi blend may perform as well as a group 4 full syn if the base oil is of hi-quality.. To the consumer, it saves cost because group 3 base oil is much cheaper then group 4 and 5..there are also semi syn oil that uses group 1 or 2... So need to clarify what the semi syn base oil are..I believe most oil can be use for all cars... The real test comes after > 5k or under hi rev condition.. That's when you will see the difference...that also applies to group 4 and 5 base oil..of course besides the base oil, the type of addictives use also play a major role in the quality of motor oil...not all PAO base or Ester base oil perform the same..

A lot of time you see automotive manufacturer recommends certain motor oil for cars...it's not because these oil perform better..but because these bigger oil companies is willing to spend $ to get listed into the approve list...What I can say is as long as the oil manufacturer claims and guarantee the oil meets and exceed the various industry standards, the oil can be use..

hor_fun;625343 said:
hi bro

im not too sure how on what kind of oil. but i tink we can use it as its written its for our car... also juz install to my car and its good n smooth... maybe new oil dats y...

btw total damage to our for service is less then $100 incl labour + oil filter...... haha... abit cheaper then do outside...

oh btw the guys were saying this is a good oil as 90% of new dct cars from europe using their oil as factory oil.... so shld be ok i tink...

i tink if like that this its ok lah.... dun tink my engine will poom if i use this oil... im sure got oil even lousier quality then this one... haha wish me luck....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetreise

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back