Super Glue on Bonnet and Bumper

Re: Super Glue on Bonnet and Bumper

It is a gel, i used a cotton bud to lightly apply on the white stain on my pants (haha! please dont have wild ideas!!), leave it for few
minutes, then use a damn cloth to remove.

998;939946 said:
Interesting item. First time I saw this. EYE POPPER.
Now why we never see this super glue REMOVER product before...

It'll be so useful to apply, each time our finger gets glued together while using super glue.

Please let us know if you can remove the glue, best to take before and after shots.

diesel78sg;939872 said:
Haha bro if I can get the stain off I will really love you.
Which Giant supermart sells this product?
I don't want to run around Spore looking for this.
Is the main ingredient acetone or something?

i think u shd try it on a not so visible panel first to see if it fooks up ur paint.

otherwise, i'd bring it to a pro to get rid of the stains. better then screwing up the paint on the bonnet n having to respray.

why don't try some car "polish" like meguairs scratchX? i've used that to remove paint transfers from my car's panels.

Hi,just to share my experience. I too had droplets that were lumps when felt with fingers and I cannot scratch them off with my finger nails, mine was tree sap I think and it was slight transparent yellowish. I have tried using claybar on it but the stain is very persistent. In the end I used Auto Glym Paint Renovator to polish it off. It took a few polish runs to slowly remove it bit by bit. This is the first time I am using Auto Glym as it was on promotion at Autobacs and thought of giving it a try. This product really works even on flowers that had been sort of 'burnt' in the clear coat after under the hot sun for days,at an angle you can see the flower's outline. I tried clay bars and a few types of polish,this one does the job. It even works on those paint on the car body when you scratch against the wall. As long as you touch the surface is smooth and there is no deep scratch. :) Not promoting it,but just to share my experience. :)

For bird dropping stains, use Quixx. Check out my thread http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/interior-exterior-care/71240-how-remove-dried-bird-dropping-etched-into-paint-work.html

qianle;940135 said:
Hi,just to share my experience. I too had droplets that were lumps when felt with fingers and I cannot scratch them off with my finger nails, mine was tree sap I think and it was slight transparent yellowish. I have tried using claybar on it but the stain is very persistent. In the end I used Auto Glym Paint Renovator to polish it off. It took a few polish runs to slowly remove it bit by bit. This is the first time I am using Auto Glym as it was on promotion at Autobacs and thought of giving it a try. This product really works even on flowers that had been sort of 'burnt' in the clear coat after under the hot sun for days,at an angle you can see the flower's outline. I tried clay bars and a few types of polish,this one does the job. It even works on those paint on the car body when you scratch against the wall. As long as you touch the surface is smooth and there is no deep scratch. :) Not promoting it,but just to share my experience. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back